~6~

~Y/N POV~

     I decided to go swimming, I went to our bedroom and fished out my swim suit. I wore a white and gold two piece bathing suit. I grabbed my light blue and white towel and went towards the pool. I reached the pool at 12 and was relived to see no one else in the pool. I put down my phone and layed out my towel. I laid down and started scrolling on my phone, then I had the erge to go swimming.
    Yes I know. I went there to go swimming but then I decided to look  at Pinterest then go swimming...
     I put my phone down, got up and ran towards the diving board, I run on the diving board then jumped right off the edge. I plugged my nose and canon balled into the pool. The cold water hit me like a train, I felt my muscles tense up and go cold. I quickly swam up and surfaced, I let out a huge breath and swam to the edge of the pool.

      "Oh, hello there." a cheerful voice said from above me. I lifted my head up and a male met my eyes. He held out his hand and helped my out of the pool.
        "My name is Harry, who are you?" he asked in a calm soft voice.
         "Oh, I am Y/N, Tom's wife" I said smiling as I wringed out my bathing suit, but without showing myself off too much.
       "What?" Harry erupted into laughter. "Tom has a wife? Wait till Sam hears 'bout that." Harry said with a huge grin on his face.
       "How do you know Tom?" I asked, quite curious.
       "Oh, I am his younger brother." He said smiling. "Sam is his younger brother too, me and Sam are the same age." he said smiling. I looked him up and down and noticed he was in his swimming trunks.  
         "Oh, did you want to swim too?" I asked.
        "Yea." he said, brushed it off as a pointless question.
         "Yeah, well its freezing." I said matter-a-factly.
          "Yeah, because you didn't turn on the heat, how hot are you?" he asked standing beside a display .
          "Pretty hot I am over heating" I said fanning myself with my hand.
          "Ok, cold but not cold enough to cause hypothermia" Harry said as he punched something into the key pad.
          "Why is it so cold?" I asked.
         "Cause Tom likes it that way." He said before jumping head first into the pool.
       "Hey!" I yelled before following him in.

      Me and Harry chased each other in the pool, we laughed and had a blast.
        "Excuse me?" A voice called out, I turned my head and saw Tom standing there, his hands were in his dress pants pockets and he had one eyebrow raised.
         "Hey bro!" Harry yelled and swam towards the edge of the pool, Harry got out and ran towards Tom, Tom shifted a little to the side just dodging Harry.
          "Sorry, mate. I don't want to be wet." Tom said in a neutral tone, Harry ran into the sofa in the living room which was just outside the glass dome.
          "Ow." Harry said after he went head first over the sofa and landed on his back.
       "Ugh" Tom said as he squeezed the upper bridge of his nose.
        "What did you need?" I asked as I got out of the pool.
        "Oh, I just heard laughter and wanted to see what you were doing." Tom said staring at me, his eyes looked me up and down, he thought he was being slick...
         "Do you not trust me?" I said trying to sound offended.
         "Yes." Tom said in a stone cold tone.
         "What?" Harry said behind Tom,
         "What do you mean you don't trust her? I thought she was your wife?" Harry said looking a little mad.
          "Yes but on by law not love." Tom paused.
          "She played a wild card and Dad said to do whatever it takes to get her mob or I would be kicked out and stripped of the title and role." Tom said sounding quite upset.

        Harry and Tom looked at me and I felt ashamed. I started to back up and thats when I had a playful idea.
       "Listen Tom.." I said pausing to wait for Tom to look at me. "Why don't you join us?" I said as I hit a button and the underwater lights lit up.
         "Well, love, I don't remember where my swim suit is and I have a lot to do" Tom said calmly.
          "Aww that's to bad" I said as I walked slowly towards him, I quickly glided my hands over his pockets and waistband to check that he didn't have his phone, gun or wallet on him. I then grabbed his collar and I backed up so then we were really close to the pool edge. I leaned in to kiss him and waited till he closed his eyes, then I quickly shifted all my weight to my right side and I used all my strength to whip to around and push him into the pool.

        He splashed backwards into the pool. Harry erupted into laughter and I joined him. Tom surfaced a few seconds later.
        "Y/N." Tom said firmly.
        "Yes?" I asked playfully,
         "It isn't cold" he said in a deep voice,
        "Yeah well I would've turned into a wife popsicle if I hadn't have turned the heat up." I said smirking,
         "You know what..." Tom said as he began to get out of the pool. I shrieked and went to run but Tom was swift and caught me. He began to tickle my exposed belly. I began to laugh and couldn't stop, I heard footsteps and lightly elbowed Tom in the gut
          "Ow, what?" Tom asked,
          "I hear footsteps." I said before I saw Harrison at the entrance.
           "Sorry Tom, I didn't mean to bug." Harrison said shyly.
           "It's ok Harrison" Tom said as he went to get up. I stood up and went to my chair to give them privacy.

~Tom's POV~

       I got up and faced Harrison, I was soaked and couldn't wait till I could get out of these clothes.
      "I just got off the phone with your mother."Harrison paused and licked his lips. When Harrison licked his lips it meant that he was nervous, which made me nervous, but I have a very easy time hiding it.
        "Lets talk in your office." Harrison said calmly   
         "Fine, Y/N,"I paused waiting for Y/N to face me. She looked at me and I was overwhelmed the pure beauty she has. Her hair is sticking to her perfect face, her blue eyes capture my attention every time, Harrison lightly jabs me in the gut, snapping me out of my fantasy.
          "Um, Me and Harrison need to go to my office to talk privately." I said feeling sad 'cause I was just leaving her,
           "Ok Tom." she said. Me and Harrison started walking down the long hallways,
           "Your father wants an update on.." Harrison pointed behind us towards the glass dome, I sighed.
           "He wants to know if you've succeeded but says that you just decline his calls." Harrison said as he opened my bedroom door and shut it behind us.   
          "Harrison, are you blind? This is my room." I said, I was just about to make fun of him..
        "I know, you just look terribly cold." he said before he went digging in my drawers. He was right, I finally noticed I was shivering. Harrison chucked a ball of clothes at me and I went inside the bathroom.
      "Tom is there something you need to tell me?" Harrison asked softly.