~3~

Tom stopped in front of dark brown double doors. I was curious but also afraid and on edge, it was a new environment, I had no clue what was behind those doors, until he opened them. The room was huge, there were huge floor to ceiling windows on the entire left side of the room. There was a huge desk placed right in middle of the room but at the far end. After I saw the desk I knew that it was an office. There was a huge black chair to go along with the black wood desk. Behind the desk there were paintings of him and a grey dog, him and a bunch of people and the last one was one with just him alone. I tilted my head at the paintings but something caught my eye. On the right side of the room, the whole wall was books. Tons of them, I gasped before something else drew my attention away from the huge amount of books.

     A silhouette began to emerge before I saw a terrifying face. It was a monster. I jumped out of Toms grip, drew my gun and loaded it quickly, I aimed for the target but my aim was shaky so I tried to steady my breath.
    "Woah, calm down." he said grabbing my hands and slowly forcing me to drop them. I snapped my head to Tom to make eye contact before I snapped back towards the creature. The thing grabbed its face and removed it. A white male appeared from behind the mask. He had curly brown hair, ice blue eyes and a soft face. He looked me up and down then noticed the gun.
      "I am sorry for scaring you." he said in a soft tone, he had a British accent as well. I let out a huge sigh before I noticed Tom looked infuriated, his hand was clenched into a fist and his eyes were filled with rage. I looked at the man and he looked apologetic, he looked at me then Tom before the silence was broken.
     "How dare you!" Tom yelled, I became scared and tried to run away but Tom's hand grabbed my wrist.      
      "Tom.." the man said sounding calm,
      "You scared the hell out of me!" he yelled again.      
      "Tom.." the man said again, Tom stopped yelling and allowed the man continue.
      "I said I was sorry, you just looked upset this morning and I just wanted to cheer you up." the man said, he paused, "I am sorry" the man said again while he turned to put the mask on the wall. Tom let out a huge breath before he half smiled
      "I am sorry too, mate. I just... I flew off the handle." he said sighing. I pulled my hand from his loosened grip, I was still terrified, I had never seen him act like this.
       "I am sorry, Y/N" Tom finally said "I am sorry I scared you" he said with his eyes closed but with a neutral expression.

     "Oh, I forgot" Tom said "This is Y/N" he said grabbing me and pulling me so I was in front of him.

     "What am I to you?" I asked turning around to face him,
      "Um.." he said looking embarrassed. I crossed my arms and raised one eyebrow.
       "Y/N is my wife..." he said growling after,
      "Thank you." I said turning around to look at the man.
       "Oh, I am Harrison" the man said smiling, "I am Tom's bestfriend, assistant, care giver, advice giver-"   
       "Ok that's enough, Harrison" Tom said cutting Harrison off causing a joyful laugh escape from Harrison.

       "Anyway, I really am sorry for scaring you guys." he said smiling while he rubbed the back of his head.
       "It's fine." I said smiling back, just then David came bursting in. He glanced around and his pupils dilatated, his mouth dropped but Tom then faked coughed to catch his attention.
      "Oh, sorry, the guys and me have everything but we never caught where Y/N's room is." he said neutrally,
       "She's with me." Tom stated,
        "Hell no!," I said loudly. "I want my own room." I said calmly, Tom's eye became slits, his gaze cut me like a knife. All of sudden, my confidence disappeared like the stars at sunrise. I broke down inside, I hung my head,
        "Never mind, just put my stuff in his room." I looking back, trying to smile.
        "Ok, Y/N, although I don't believe you want that, I will do as you command." he said frowning
         "Ms. Longwood will show you to my room." Tom said before calling for Ms. Longwood.
   Ms. Longwood was Tom's head maid, she was only 15 when she was hired by his father to become a maid, over time she has collect knowledge no one else ever will. I don't think I will ever know as much as she does.

     Ms. Longwood arrived a few minutes later, she was a short lady, she had grey, short, curly hair, she looked a little old to still be working but I can't judge. I remember having the same thing he did, a woman snatched from her parents at only 15, hired by a filthy rich man to become a low paid maid. Her name was Mary, she had dark brown, long, curly hair. She cared for me more than my own parents did, when I grew up I decided I couldn't let her go so I hired her. She passed away a few years ago at the age of 80. I will never forget her. Tom snapped me back to reality as he placed his hand on my waist,
     "Now what do you love the most?" he asked his light brown eyes glittering with excitement.
     "I love swimming, gaming, dogs, cats.." I paused thinking, "Um.. I think that's it" I said looking up at him.
     "Then I have a few surprises for you" he said before dragging me down the hallway. "This is the living room, off to the left there is the modern kitchen, those doors there" he said pointing towards 2 big black doors. "Never go in there" he said firmly "Over there, the glass dome, that's the indoor, football field sized swimming pool" he said pointing towards the glass dome.
I was surprised, he was actually being a real human being. He wasn't yelling at me or acting as if he is the devil himself. "Want to see something cool?" He asked raising one eyebrow.