~11~

~Y/N POV~

   It's been a few days, Tom has proven me again and again how much he loved me. Although, I don't think I completely feel the same. I still feel annoyed when he cuddles with me, when he places his hand on my hip, I still want to wipe that smile off his face.

   But we recently got in a fight, a bad one.. I called him names and stuff, I got what was coming to me.

   I now wonder the halls with bruises and hand prints. Yes, all Toms. That's fine, he almost killed me too. Shot his gun near my head. So yeah, now I don't really talk to him..

   I eventually realized that I wandered into the kitchen, living room area. I saw a single, dark, whole oak door on a wall to the right of the kitchen. 'That wasn't there before' I thought as I walked towards the door. I opened it without a second thought and all my self restraint disappeared like my halo the moment I inherited dads mob. I saw the biggest collection of wines probably on the entire planet. I stood in the door way in pure awe.

     "Hey Y/N." I physically jumped and whipped around ready to assult this person.
     "Oh its just you Sam." I said in relief placing a hand on my heart.
      "Are you ok?" he paused cocking his head to one side and looking at me with a confused expression. He was studying me, he looked deep into my eyes and I saw his eyes dart around my face like a zebra trying to outrun a cheetah. I rubbed the back of my neck,
      "Yea, I'm fine." I said as I tried to walk towards the sofa Tessa was sleeping on.
      "Hold up." Sam said reaching out his arm, wrapping it around my waist and pulling me back to face him. He continued to study me with his eyes and crossed his arms. His eyebrows furrowed as he tried to crack my hard outer shell.
        "I really need to get going..." I said as I went to walk past him again. He reached out his arm again and pulled me back.
         "Sam!" I shouted when he let me go.

     He smirked and placed his hands on his hips and physically sighed.
     "I see you found Tom's new wine cellar." he chuckled with his hands on his hips still   
     "But how.." I said looking back at the large wine collection,
      "Y/N, you guys share a bank account now, remember? He notices when money starts going missing and wine bottles start showing up." Sam said, his cheery expression becoming serious and he crossed his arms again. I physically sighed and looked up at him,
       "Well-"
       "Are you an addict?" Sam asked putting his arms up and had a fearful expression on his face.
       "What?! No!" I said laughing as I pushed him playfully,
       "Thank goodness.." He said sighing in relief.

      "Then why do you look so guilty?" he asked curiously. I stood there pondering, I looked up at him and his expression softened and his eyes showed his concern,
      "Come on." Sam said as he wrapped his arm around me and led me towards the couch but he stopped short,
       "Y/N..." Sam paused looking at me with a soft expression,
       "Do you want to go to your room or will the couch do?" Sam asked his grip softening as if he was preparing for me to leave him.
       "My room will do" I said leaning closer to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. I looked up and saw him looking at Tessa. He was beet red and looked like he didn't know what to do.
       "Lets go" I said pushing him down the hall.

     We finally made it to my room and I opened the door slowly. I readied my gun just in case Tom wanted to touch me again. When I opened the door fully, I used my gun to scan the area.
       "Umm...Y/N what are you doing?" Sam asked behind me,
        "You'll soon find out." I paused putting away my gun, I slipped it into my nightstand.
         "You still wanted to talk right?" I asked raising an eyebrow as I slowly turned around.
         "Yeah..." Sam said entering the room, Sam went and sat on the bed while I closed and locked the door. Sam patted the spot beside him and I compiled
          "Oh, I need to go to the washroom." I said getting up and running to the bathroom. Sam grabbed my hand,
           "You better not be avoiding this." Sam said
           "I am not." I said before running off to the bathroom.

~Sam's POV~
     Right after the bathroom door closed, Tom bursted in. His hair was a mess and looked damp. He wasn't wearing his shoes, tie or tux coat. He looked flush and was breathing heavily.
      "Sam-" he paused to take in breaths.
     "Tom, did you take a dip in the pool or something?" I laughed walking up to him.
     "No Sam." he said in a stern voice while he tried to catch his breath. I cocked my head to the side in confusion,
      "Then why are you damp looking?" I asked dumbly.
       "Cause....I was....trying...to find....Y/N...." he said while catching his breath, "Man, I never knew how big this house was" he said in disbelief.

        "Okay.....Why were you looking for her?" I asked dumbly again.
         "I need to talk to her... really bad." he paused finally catching his breath,
         "Well, Y/N didn't act like she wanted to talk to you this afternoon." I said crossing arms, a stern look falling onto my face.
         "I know ok!" Tom yelled, I practically felt Y/N wince behind the bathroom door in utter fear.
         "I messed up this morning and did something I regret, ok?!" Tom yelled, "I feel like shooting myself in the head because of how bad I feel." Tom said sighing.
          "Tom, do you actually like Y/N?" I asked in disbelief,  "Of course I do! I have been telling her all week!" he said as he sat down on the bed. I knocked on the door and asked Y/N to come out.

Thanks for reading Quacksons! I may or may not be taking a break for a bit but I will try to make a Christmas special in time. Happy holidays yall! Love ya