~8~

"Why is she here, Tom?" My mother asked quietly.

     My father walked up behind her and crossed his arms. By his stance, I knew he was asking the same question, he looked at me with a very cold look. I sighed,
      "I had to take her mafia, she was becoming too powerful. I needed to be top dog, so I went to her place a few days ago and threatened her parents lives. She put up quite the fight but eventually after knocking her mom unconscious with a head injury and her weak father passing out over it, she gave up." I said as I trailed my hand across Y/N's back to then grab onto her hip,  Y/N gave me a look and her nose scrunched up.

       "Why here?" My mother asked her eyes still watery.
        "I couldn't let her go!" I snapped, "Do you have any idea how fast she would've made a new mafia!?" I shouted. My mother placed her hand on her mouth and looked at me wide eyed.
         "So, I made her my prisoner" I said letting go of Y/N's waist.

      My mother looked at me with almost dry tears. My father looked Y/N over, Y/N went rigid beside me.
    "She doesn't look uncomfortable or like a prisoner." he said firmly, glaring at me.
    "Well, I had to make her look nice." I said smirking.
      "Y/N does look lovely in that dress." my mother said smiling at her, her cheeks still red.
    "Why thank you Ms.Holland." Y/N said smiling.
      "Darling, call me Nikki." my mother said smiling,
      "Ok, Nikki." Y/N said happily.
       "Come, lets go and eat." I said wrapping my arm around Y/N's hip and pulling her in real close, Y/N placed her hands on my chest and tried to wiggle out of my grip.
        "Tom, let go." Y/N said firmly. I furrowed my eyebrows, stared at her with a soul shattering gaze, Y/N shut right down and placed her forehead onto my sleeve in pure defeat. I looked down at her and stopped, I grabbed her chin and lifted it up. 
       "Don't pout, you will get wrinkles." I warned, I pulled her in for a kiss and she pushed me away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.
     "Tom! Stop it!" She yelled, clawing at my bicep. I growled and gave her a slap on the cheek, as gently as I could with my father watching. She gasped and held her cheek, I wrapped my arms around her and held her against my chest.
      "That's enough." I growled and she nodded, I could feel her tremble against me. I let her go back to her position beside me, my hand held her hip in a tight grip. She looked at me.
      "Tom.. that's hurts.." she whispered in my ear, I loosened my grip gently.

        My mother ran up and grabbed my hand which was wrapped around Y/N's waist,
      "Come, darling." my mother said grabbing Y/N's hand. "Walk with me." my mother said staring at me with a cold gaze as she pulled Y/N behind her, my father walked up beside me.
       "A wild one, son?" He asked with a raised eyebrow,
       "No." I said firmly as I groaned in pure spite of his assumption.

Sorry it was so short. Love ya quaksons