𝒮𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒸

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪

Countdown to mission 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐫-𝟒𝟒𝟐𝐛: 30 days

--

You scream I scream we all scream for ice cream.

Specifically vegan ice cream.

That's right, a month before the mission and every week until then, Yeji and I are taking turns treating the leaders to some kind of event or treat. And this week was my responsibility, and I rented a park and sent an ice cream truck there.

Once the mission starts, we won't be able to leave the ship for about 9 months or until we get to Kepler-442b. So, I'm doing as many things outside as I can.

This morning I woke up to an empty bed, which ultimately made me frown as soon as I woke up. But there was a fresh steaming hot breakfast on the nightstand with a note from Yeji.

The last time I woke up to note from her she told me she left me.

But this morning she just left a note saying that she would meet me at the park with others because she had some errands to run. And of course, my paranoid ass still texted her just to make she was coming back.

She's coming back.

So I got ready myself, not minding it one bit. I liked the peaceful silence, I did find myself looking over to Yeji's side of the closet or vanity by habit but told myself to stop.

For my outfit I chose something chill, some mom jeans and a cropped black long sleeve shirt, for the shoes I knew we'd be running around at the park, so I chose white Balenciaga's. I put my hair into a high ponytail and put on light makeup.

I drove one of the cars to the location, I drove Jisoo, Attis, Minnie, Victoria, and Billie. We took turns with the aux cord and the 45-minute car ride suddenly felt only like 10 minutes. Everyone's taste was immaculate.

Once we got there the ice cream hadn't gotten there yet. I actually wanted everyone to get here before the truck did. So, when we got there, I pitched that we should get the picnic tables set up as well as games and blankets on the grass.

"Want me to help you? I can move the tables and you can direct?" Someone said from behind me as I pushed the picnic tables into rows. I turned around and saw Billie.

The blonde hair makes her look so ethereal. She do that shit on purpose?

I nodded, "Yeah, thanks."

I stood back and she went to the tables. I told her what to do and she was surprisingly cooperative, sure we're only moving tables, but the Billie I knew wouldn't let people tell her shit. But she was happily helping and taking directions.

"Ariana, can I ask you something?" The blonde asked me, taking a break from the work she was doing. I smiled weakly at her and nodded.

"Do you see the rest of your life with her?"