15. 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕹𝖔𝖜 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕲𝖔𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕺𝖋𝖋 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖐

⚠️ violence. It ain't too graphic tho. well.. it's not as graphic as the chapters to come.. 😁⚠️

𝕭𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊

"Ow! I'm not half ghoul like you, ya know!" Ariana winced as I got her fingerprint to the phone

"Ow! I'm not half ghoul like you, ya know!" Ariana winced as I got her fingerprint to the phone. Well I need to disable the password-

Wait.

Did she just-

I sent her the deadliest glare that I knew would get her to tell me anything. I know this because it's the same look that made now dead gang leaders tell me shit and the same look that made that pussy piss himself that one day in training.

"The fuck just came out of your mouth?" I growled, gripping her hand harder but not by choice. If I get angry enough, I can't stop it. Ever since I was brought back from hell, my emotions have been hyper sensative. Her knowledge of my true state shouldn't bother me this much. But I have the sudden urge to kill her now for knowing. I looked deep into her brown eyes and there it was.

Pure fear.

"M-my hand." She whimpered, I pushed her hand away and grabbed her neck. I threw the phone to the couch all the way in the living room and pushed her back into the counter and her hands flew to my wrist, trying to rip my hand away from her.

"What did you say?" I said, trying to keep calm. She choked and a tear escaped her eye.

"I- I c-can't breat.." She whispered. I growled and lifted my hand from her neck. She coughed hoarsely, but couldn't recover before I grabbed her and pushed her away from me. She landed shoulder and head first into the refrigerator. Letting out a short scream as she fell straight to the floor. I walked to her and watched her on the floor.

I was blinded by my anger. I knew that doing this to her was wrong, whoever told her is the one that should get it. But in the moment... I couldn't even process the fact that she knows things even I don't know.

Someone broke their promise to me. And the only people in this house are the ones I trust the absolute most, that's the one that fucking pisses me off. It was one of them that betrayed me, just makes me think, what the fuck else would they betray me for? In this world, snitches get killed.

She coughed and tried to get herself to her feet, but I put my foot onto her back and kept her faced down to the floor.

"Who told you, Ariana." I said, not taking silence for an answer.

"Billie pl-please." She said in defeat. I pressed down harder with my foot onto her back and her eyes widened, her breath leaving her.