【1】

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪

I wasn't used to seeing her so algid and intimidating

I wasn't used to seeing her so algid and intimidating. I did not even believe it was her at first. Her style is different. She was wearing an all-red suit with a long coat that barely touched the floor, and her position was unfamiliar. She had long nude acrylics and on her left hand she had a sharp hand piece on.

 She had long nude acrylics and on her left hand she had a sharp hand piece on

Next to her, was a girl about the same height as her. She was fucking gorgeous and looked to be Korean. Something about her made her look unreal. She was ghostly pale, like she was clueless to the sun. She was thin, yet very toned. Her body was a perfect hourglass and I saw she had several piercings, even one in her chest. Her face was smalled and v-shaped, her ghastly long black hair with bangs complimenting it perfectly. She looked like a doll. She and this Billie lookalike were matching in dark, crimson, velvet red.

I mean they were all wearing something noticeably red.

Not only were they all wearing red. They were all women. She didn't carry the weight of any men on her journey here. It had to be on purpose, and I honestly respected it. That either means that her gang has no men, or she brought all her best which happened to be women.

I wanted to gasp, hold my chest and just breathe but I couldn't. Not with this tough atmostphere. I felt like I'd get killed for anything. My eyes were still locked on Billie, but I feared that I may get shot for continuing to stare at her like this.

"Ms. Eilish. What an entrance. Welcome. It is also nice to see you, Yuna." Idris started, he sounded a bit disgusted. It was evident her tried to hide it, but his blatant homophobia peaks through any mask he puts on. But I heard the surname he used. It was not her real last name, but one of her many middle names, I remember. Like yesterday, I remember learning that oddly long name of hers. So, it really is her.

What happened to her?

And the girl she came in with, her name is Yuna. That name rang a bell within me, but I couldn't pinpoint where I knew her from. Maybe I didn't. Goodness, I entered Uncanny Valley just looking at her. She almost looks human, but there's something off.