【1】 【2】 【3】 【4】 【5】 【6】

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪

It's been about a month since Billie assassinated Idris at the meet

It's been about a month since Billie assassinated Idris at the meet. There are only about 13 people left from my gang in this house. And I'm one of them.

I honestly could care less about the gang and training, I never really cared about that shit before. I just need to get Billie to remember me. At first I wanted to avoid getting her to remember, but I've come to my senses and have realized that her memories are lost.

She doesn't remember anything before that day...

Which is no-shit, since she doesn't know who I am, but even before we met she doesn't remember.

Today is the day where they -she- officially decides who is being formally entered into the gang. I know  I have a spot, I was the toughest bitch in the gang even before they were all killed or brought to L-10.

I thought long and hard about my progress with Billie as I got dressed. This seems really formal, but not dress formal. Like badass formal.

So, I end up wearing a plaid corset with a black skirt

So, I end up wearing a plaid corset with a black skirt. Black leather gloves with big bows on them as well. Then, I topped it with black thick heels and put my hair into pig tails, but then I realized that it made the outfit look younger. So, I swapped the tails for a half up half down due with a bow in the back.

Then I went down to just get a smoothie since I wasn't that hungry. I looked in the fridge and saw that we have no more pre-made smoothies. Fuck, I really don't wanna make my own though. I eventually sigh in defeat and gather the yogurt, fruits and ice.

As I got the blender out, a girl I had spoken to a couple times before entered the kitchen. Her name was Keaton, I think. She had full sleeve tattoos on her arms, some on her neck and chest, some on her legs and even one on her face. She grabbed an apple, rinsed it and sat of the bar stools at the kitchen island. She was on her phone until she eyed me and said,

"Making a smoothie?"

I nodded my head slowly, wondering where this was going. She got out of her seat and went to a cabinet, I wasn't familiar with the cabinet. I had only seen multiple cylinder like containers inside. So it made sense when she pulled out a container of protein powder in strawberry flavor.