22. 𝕲𝖔𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌, 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌, 𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕹𝖔 𝕾𝖆𝖋𝖊𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖊𝖙

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪

Billie's fine

Billie's fine.

And don't just mean attractive.

She's ok.

Using all of our knowledge we found out just how far this rogue gang is into their plan already. We had tested everything until Minnie came up to us and said,

"It would obviously be something we wouldn't think about checking... get samples from the vents and the air that blows out of them."

Fucking genius.

Turns out there was some unknown toxin in the air that only effected Billie. It had been in the air for at least 4 months and was tearing apart the tissue inside her.

They have to know about her.

I have a theory that when Sophia died, they brought her back the same way this gang brought Billie back. Sounds pretty valid.

And Yuna and Tahjjic?

We had proper burials for them. Even though it was rushed and none of the other gangs members could be there, the ceremony was the best it could've been. Everyone keeps gently asking Billie how she is since she just mercilessly murdered her girlfriend and loyal gang members.

But she always claims to be ok.

Me knowing her as well as I do, I still remember that movement she does when she's lying.

She looks to the left, then down then finds a smooth way to exit the topic. She may be half demon, but she's still Billie.

I'm also really beginning to think that the memories are coming back to her. I don't know if it's because we've cleared the toxin out of the air, or because she's recovering from one of the worst episodes of her life. But she's saying, acting, and being like how I remember.

Trust me, she's still kinda scary.

But the other day, Jisoo had made us sandwiches. They had tomato in them, and Billie was helping handing out the plates to everyone.

Crazy to see Billie helping like that, but anyway.

I was sitting at the living room and heard her say,

"Wait, take the tomatoes off this one, Ariana's allergic."

Given that she's made it clear that she knows everything about me, I know that it's a bit of a stretch. But then right after that, she said,

"We were having lunch one time and her salad had grape tomatoes in them. She ended going to the hospital that same night and her mouth went numb for almost 3 days."

That's some specific knowledge. And the way she said it. She made it clear that she remembered that one day we were sitting at the clifftop skipping school so we could be together. It wasn't something she read from my file.