8. 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌

𝕭𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊

I was sleeping peacefully

I was sleeping peacefully. Yuna's head resting comfortably on my chest as she slept as well. I was in that state where I was awake, but asleep. I tilted my head to the other side in attempt to get back to sleep.

That's when the huge wave of nausea hit me.

My eyes opened wide and I burst out of bed, waking up Lisa in the process. I sped to our bathroom and spilled my guts into the toilet. The liquid being a disturbing black color.

That would be the 4th day in a row now?

When I was done, I caught my breath and held my hand to my mouth.

"That's 4 days in a row now.." I heard Yuna sigh from behind me. She handed me a towel and I took it.

"And? Maybe I'm just coming down with something." I said, standing and washing my mouth at the sink. She rolled her eyes and stood next to me.

"Coming down with something? 시발 무슨 소리야!" (Is that not some bullshit!) She throw her hands up and turned away from the mirror.

The way she did it reminded me of someone. Just the fact that her hair was in a ponytail and her backside looked familiar..

I shrugged the thought away and got back on topic.

"Look Yuna, Attis and Minnie are working on it. They have been and they said that I'm not fucking dying! Their looking further into it." I said back, setting up my toothpaste and toothbrush.

"That doesn't mean you're ok! Why are you so calm about this?!" She shouted, I turned to her, putting my toothbrush down as calmly as I could.

"Because even if I die, I know what it's like. It's not that bad." I shouted back in a growl. She glared at me,

"When we brought you back, you were so traumatized you didn't speak for almost half a year." She confronted me. I looked away and breathed out heavily. "And you were only dead for two days. And you have yet to even tell me what you saw." She added. Without another word, I turned back to the sink and began brushing my teeth, staring myself down in the mirror.

I never told anyone what happened, because I don't fucking remember.

It's so much easier to ignore the fact that I'm missing 18 years of my life, than to accept it. Did I have siblings? What do my parents look like? Did I have any pets? Best friends? Did I grow up poor or privileged? How come every time I look up my name on the internet, nothing about my family comes up? I see that I was a music artist and there are loads of info about me as a person. But everything about my upbringing is gone.