【1】 【2】 【3】

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪

"Hello trainees, welcome to your first day of training

"Hello trainees, welcome to your first day of training." Yuna entered the gym. Oh shit, she's my mentor? We weren't told who we were assigned to, and I was honestly hoping for the woman named Attis. She seemed to be the nicest. Well, she was still really intimidating, but she was the least intimidating of all of them. And even that statement was unstably the truth.

"First things first, the thing with my group is that unlike the others, I'm not the only mentor. My schedule is very busy and at least once a week when I'm too busy, Billie will take my place in training. So, to get you prepped for her kind of training these next few days will be really hard." She spoke. She really is gorgeous. Her and Billie seem so happy together. Now, I feel some of the resentment my twin must have felt for me after Billie chose me over her. 

I would choose Billie over anyone. 

"Any questions?" Yuna asked. We all shook our heads no and she nodded.

"Ok first is attendance. As long as you're in your assigned spot, you should've been marked by our security system already." she said, using her smart watch to do something. Suddenly green lights were over our heads, but next to me there was an empty spot. A red light shining down on it. Yuna's head flew to the empty spot, and she walked to it.

"Number 278373. Where is she?" she asked, looking at me and the person on the other side of the unoccupied space. We both shrugged,

"We don't know, ma'am." I spoke. She stared at me for a little before walking back to her spot on the front of the room.

"She must be dead to miss the first training sess-" she was interrupted by the door opening. A short brunette rushing in.

"Sorry! I was in the wrong room." She rushed. Yuna crossed her arms,

"Will it happen next time?" She asked. The girl got to her spot and shook her head eagerly. Yuna nodded and paced.

"I know it won't happen next time." She stated before tapping a button on her watch. A small explosion could be heard from right next to me and the girl fell to the floor. Blood running down her cheek and chin from her eyes, nose and mouth. It even came out of her ears. I tried not to react, but others didn't. They let themselves gasp or jump.

"You see what happens when you're late? You best be here 5 minutes early to make sure you have a spot in the gang. I'm only gonna be looking at the people that truly commit." Yuna stated loudly.

"Is that clear?" She shouted.

"Yes, Mentor Kim!" We all shouted in response. Yuna smirked,

"Good. We start with combat, no weapons." She said.

" She said