part 11

I couldn't get any sleep after what Kirito said, but one thing is certain is that I will make that son of a bitch Sugou Nobuyuki suffer my wrath. Getting out of bed I went to the table that we were at last night and waited for Kirito and Leafa, and I heard a door open seeing Kirito walk in with Yui on his shoulder so I waved him over. He walked over to me sitting down in a chair only for Leafa to show up a couple minutes later, and we had a chat about getting to the world tree, what was inside, and Leafa coming with us. After a chat we found ourselves at a shop with Kirito buying a new sword for himself.

Y/N: You do know that sword in basically your height.

Kirito: And you haven't changed your weapon from Sao.

Y/N: But its a fun weapon.

Leafa: All right come on lets get going

We walked until we made it to a familiar tower.

Y/N: Oh its this tower.

Kirito: I don't like this tower.

Y/N: Leafa, why are we here?

Leafa: Oh, when flying long distances, you start from the top of the tower. It gives you extra altitude.

Kirito: I see.

Y/N: Ah, fun times.

Kirito: I have no idea what part of yesterday was fun.

I felt someones hands on my back pushing me.

Leafa: Let's get going.

Y/N: Wait, I'm pretty sure Kirito should be getting pushed.

Leafa: Well he's following along. I also want to make it to the forest by night fall.

Once we were inside I looked around until Leafa grabbed my wrist.

Leafa: This way.

???: Leafa!

Leafa: Hello, Sigurd.

Looking behind we saw an idiot with two guards.

Sigurd: You're leaving the party, Leafa?

Leafa: Yeah, I guess so.

Sigurd: Don't you understand how that will inconvenience the other members?

Leafa: You promised that I could join only when I had the time, and that I could leave whenever I wanted.

Sigurd: But you're already a well-known member of our party. If you leave without a reason, it will damage our reputation.

I notice Kirito just stared ahead and went to speak, but i put my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me then I walked towards Sigurd.

Sigurd: What do you want, spriggan?

I just smiled and when I got close enough I grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the floor, and the two guards pulled out their swords but didn't move.

Sigurd: W-what are you doing?!

Y/N: Shut up and listen. Someone close to me is trapped in this game, and I'm really fucking pissed off about it. Now piss off.

I picked him up again and tossed him towards his guards knocking them down, and everyone was staring at me. I made my way back until I heard Leafa.

Leafa: Behind you!

Looking behind me Sigurd rushed me with his sword drawn as he went to stab me I grabbed the blade and broke it, this shocked all of the players and some of them saw the blood dripping from my hands.