part 15

We made it to the bird cage and we saw Asuna.

Yui: Mommy!

Asuna turned her head and saw the three of us.

Yui: Mommy!

Yui opened the door and ran towards Asuna.

Asuna: Yui!

They both embraced in a hug then Kirito walked up and they embraced they were talking, but I couldn't hear them and soon enough Asuna saw me I walked over.

Asuna: Y/N?

Y/N: Hello.

She slapped me then hugged me.

Asuna: I thought you were dead.

Y/N: Its a long story, I'll tell you later.

Kirito: Come on, lets go home.

Asuna: Yeah.

Y/N: Yui, can you log Asuna out?

Yui: Mommy's status is locked by a complicated codes. We'll need a system console to dispel them.

Asuna: I think I saw one in the lab.

Next thing I know was something happened and the room and it was getting harder to stay standing.

Kirito: What is this?

The bird cage disappeared and so did everything else, all it was is just a black room with a light underneath us.

Yui: Daddy! Mommy! Uncle! Be careful... Something bad is coming.

Yui then disappeared and we could barely move until we heard another voice.

???: What a surprise... I didn't expect to see two cockroaches in my little bird's cage.

Kirito: You're... Sugou?

The second I heard that name I was pissed, and every word that came out of his mouth I wanted to kill him in the most painful way possible.

Sugou: I'd prefer you not use that word in this world. Call me his highness, fairy king Oberon!

I was able to get to my knees and looked at his stupid avatar.

Y/N: King moron?

Sugou: And who are you?

I had my mask on and the hat which covered most of my face, but he walked over taking the hat off and the mask and he was shocked.

Sugou: What? You're supposed to be dead! It doesn't matter I guess.

He kicked me in the gut causing me to fall back down.

Asuna: Y/N!

Sugou: Well? Both of you can't move, can you? This is gravity magic, coming out in the next patch. Maybe it's a little over powered?

He walked over to Kirito and kicked him putting his foot on his head.

Sugou: That said, Kirigaya... Or do you prefer Kirito? And Y/N or do you prefer U/N? How did you get up here? I saw a strange program running.

Y/N: We fucking used these wings you moron.

He walked over to me and kicked me in the gut a few times before stopping.

Sugou: It doesn't matter. I can just ask your minds directly.

Kirito: What?

Sugou: You didn't really think I set this entire thing up for fun, did you? Three hundred former Sao players... Thanks to their cooperation, the fundamental technology for emotion and thought control is already eighty percent complete. I'll achive what no one ever has, control of the human soul! The power of a god! And soon, that power will be mine! Three cheers for virtual reality!

The Hunter of Sword Art OnlineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara