Part 7

More time has past and Kirito gave me his sword to find one just as good or better than this. I asked him why I had to do it, and what he said was threatening to me as a detective. I found myself on the 48th floor heading towards the blacksmith shop that my sister recommended to me, and was close by muttering to myself.

U/N: Just because you found out the entire plan doesn't mean your the better detective I found them first.

I then found myself outside the shop, and I opened the door and heard the bell like what most shops have. When I looked around at the sword on display until I heard a door open, and a girl with pink hair walked out introducing herself as Lisbeth.

Lisbeth: Welcome to Lisbeth's blacksmith shop.

U/N: Hey I was wonder if you did custom orders.

She looked at me like I was poor or something then she spoke.

Lisbeth: I can but thing is metal prices are kinda high these days.

U/N: Money is not an issue my friend wanted something, but he was to busy and asked me to come here, so I'm sure he doesnt care about the cost. Just looking for the best sword you can make.

Lisbeth: Well I make a lot of different swords, but if you know the quality of your friend sword that he wants I can make it.

U/N: Oh then thank god he gave me his sword, he wanted possible the same quality or better than this sword.

Lisbeth: An Elucidator, this is the gnarliest magic sword a person can get from a monster drop. How about the best sword I ever forged, I call it my master piece.

I swung it around a few times then tried Kirito's sword I noticed a difference straight away.

U/N: Seems a little light.

Lisbeth: It should be I used a speed type metal to forge it.

U/N: Do you mind if I test it?

Lisbeth: Test it how?

U/N: I wanna try and break his sword.

I then held Kirito's sword in one hand and Lisbeth in the other, and I set it up where I could swing down and break a sword, and to be honest I felt like an executioner.

Lisbeth:  What the heck are you doing!? Isn't your friend going to be mad if you break his sword!? I'm not going to be responsible.

U/N: Then that's on him!

I swung down only for the master piece to break, and when it landed she screamed like someone was murdered... oh wait I was the executioner. She grabbed her sword from my hand staring at it.

Lisbeth: You broke my master piece.

It then bursted into Crystal's and she fell onto her knees I probably should have left, but she grabbed my collar that stopped me from leaving.

Lisbeth: What the hell were you thinking!

U/N: To be fair I thought yours was going to shatter a lot soon than that.

Lisbeth: Are you saying that my sword my master piece of a sword was later than you thought!?

U/N: Possibly.

Lisbeth: If I had the right materials I could make a butt load of swords that would shatter your friends sword into a  million tiny pieces, you got that!

U/N: That's the type of sword he wants as long as it can shatter his sword through.

Lisbeth: Okay smarty pants, but you have to help me make it every step of the way.