ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

Hello beautiful people!

Its been one hell of a ride.

I didn't expect this book to blow up because I didn't really think that much of it at the time.

I started out this book last year June because I was depressed over a breakup over this one guy and I sat one night listening to my sad boy hours playlist. The song that inspired this book was Everytime by Ariana Grande.

In the song she speaks about how its hard to leave someone who is always going to come back and going back to that person. And at the time that was happening to me with that guy. Without him, you wouldn't have this book.

I wanted a story about how a girl and boy would always be together no matter what obstacles are in their way. There was spice because come on, who doesn't love spicy scenes?

I would also like to thank my friends who helped me along the way. Who accepted my ramblings over my book and such but I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate your time and everything.

kiiiaarraa_ the person who actually got me on wattpad. Thank you for making me like this, lol. I just wanted to thank you for being there for me when I needed you and encouraging me to write. 🥺❤ I love you.

(CHECK OUT HER BOOK, SEXY PROFESSOR!)

Random_QueenNerd one of my best friends since we were kids. Thank you for listening to my stupid ideas and helping me out when I needed you. And thank you for recommending sexy time books at 1 A.M with me.😂 🖤 I love you and appreciate you.

Most importantly, this goes out to you readers  who believed in this book more than I. 🥺🤍

Thank you for reading!

P.S there is a surprise in the next chapter. 🥸