[24] ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍ | ʙᴄ ɪ

ERIC'S POV

ERIC'S POV

HER ANGELIC EYES made me weak in the knees as she came downstairs.

She was wearing a beautiful parakeet green dress, a slit running through her right leg paired with a small black heels and a beautiful diamond necklace adorned her neck. I didn't really care how she looked on the outside what was more important was heart-which is mine now.

Fuck, I'm a lucky bastard.

Liliana smiles at me as I walk over to take her hand, "I like your suit." She compliments me and I swear my cock twitched. I couldn't wait to have her sprawled on my bed, her necklace and heels on; as I make love to her like we never did before.

"Bambino, we both know you like what's inside of this suit," I whisper into her ear, I see her shudder in excitement.

Tonight is going to be a night to remember.

We take out pictures in front of her family and mine-my parents had come to terms of being friends and I was okay that, they don't hate each other. Liliana's real dad was there, Spencer and Daniel gave me the talk and I was fucking scared to cross these men-but they knew I mean well to their daughter because I was in the long run and I will prove it to them.

"Ready?" I ask, while opening the door of my car for Liliana.

She nodded curtly before answering, "I am but for other things." She smirks and pulls me inside and kisses me roughly which I return with equal pressure. I heard a few fake coughs and pull away and see our family with apprehensive looks and death stares-from the men mostly.

I get into the driver's seat, hooted for the family to know we are going and then we were off the Belladonna Hotel. I put my hand in between Liliana's thighs and gave a little squeeze.

"We can get out early because we booked a room there, for extra-curricular activities." I say and she sighs heavily.

"You really are addicted to sex," she remarks and I scoff at her statement.

"Says the girl that gave me a hand job at John's party last week while they were doing the formalities," I shift my gaze to her and her cheeks flare like crimson.

"Not my fault you're hot," she mumbles. I laugh softly before giving her squeeze to reassure her it's fine and that I like she's open about sex with me.

***

"God, I need a fucking drink. This is so depressing," my best friend exclaims as she goes over to the bar with my girl.

We met up with John and Bella in the underground parking, who just arrived at the same as us. Bella was wearing a beautiful number from her collection that she is slowing making-a cherry blossom color dress with details of flowers on the belt of the dress. John was dressed up smart and classy, a black three piece suit and a handkerchief in his pocket as the same color of Bella's dress.