[13] ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ | ɪ

I MET A LOT OF PEOPLE IN MY LIFETIME but none of them really stood out to me-except him

Eric Calloway.

If someone had told me that I would start to like someone romantically, I would have laughed in their face but now the tables have turned. The one boy that I could not have any amorous feelings for is the one I start falling for.

It's like the world is playing a twisted game with me.

But on the other hand, I think this is wonderful-falling for someone who I had no intentions on falling for.

After telling Eric that I liked him-even though he was asleep, I felt lighter and good somehow.

After everything I have been through these past two weeks, I needed a break from people and school-so John suggested that we go to 'The Festival'.

'The Festival' is one of the elite and exuberant place to go too-our town has this festival for about two days, it's basically like Coachella but the rich man version. People from far and wide come to this event as it is the best place to be at. It is a two day festival-meaning that we have to stay at the festival's residence which isn't that bad because as I said, 'rich man' version of Coachella. There are mini-houses there for us to stay at and plenty of things to do there-I was excited to have this new experience with my friends and Eric.

"Okay, I'm picking up everyone in a party bus like the one we used for Lilypad's birthday," John says.

Eric makes an unintelligent sound and I pinch his thigh causing him to wince-he is just jealous that his male best friend and I are best friends and that we have nicknames for each other.

Lilypad and Marshmallow.

Just like from 'How I met your mother.'

"Yeah, that's okay." I chime in, "Everyone can meet at my house again?" I ask out loud.

"Sure," Phineas says and everyone agrees.

Everyone then went on with mindless chatter and eating while I stared at the ceiling contemplating my life.

Everything was going fantastic so far, my father and I were getting along well and so have Eric and I. We have been hanging out quite a lot, and my feelings have been disguised just as Artem has taught me too.

Conceal and don't feel.

Come to think of it, Artem ripped off Elsa from Frozen.

But anyways it was working; I stayed composed and have not expressed any romantic emotions besides my normal 'friend-like' feelings. I have been noticing that Eric has been acting weirder than usual like more touchy feely and happier than usual.

Panic ran through my body as I process this new revelation.

What if Eric heard me when I told him that I liked him?