[5] ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

MY MIND WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE, thinking of what is going to happen tonight

MY MIND WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE, thinking of what is going to happen tonight. Today is the day I lose my virginity to the insanely gorgeous, Eric Calloway.

Everything was taken care of for tonight, the hotel room and dinner. This boy really had everything figured out for tonight. A part of me was elated that he took so much thought and consideration into this-well, it's my first time so I guess that's why.

Scrutinizing all my outfits in my closet, I had final found the 'perfect' dress. It was a black dress, the front of the dress had a sweetheart neckline which made my boobs look magnificent and a slit running on my right leg. The dress had two pieces, the top was like a cropped top connecting with a skirt; paired with black stiletto heels. My make up was done flawlessly. Okay, I'm exaggerating. I endeavored about one hour of just doing makeup to look like a model. Highlighted cheekbones, eyebrows shaped to perfection, eyes popped because of mascara and lipstick, a bright fiery red.

"Time to find out what's all the fuss about," I say to myself in the mirror.

***

"Evening. I'm here for Table Calloway," I say to the waitress at the restaurant.

Eric said to meet him in the restaurant, I found it peculiar.

Shouldn't the boy wait for the girl?

"Oh, yes. Right this way, Miss." the Young blonde girl ushers me in the restaurant. We walk past the tables towards a door. A door? "Mr. Calloway, explicitly said that you should wait here and put this on." she produces a blindfold from her apron.

"Seriously?" I chuckle lightly, grabbing the blindfold from the girl. My fingers fondle the material. "Could you help me put it on?"

"Of course," the girl chimes. She covers my eyes with the blindfold, leaving me impaired and anticipating.

I hear large footsteps behind me. I hope its Eric. The footsteps stop abruptly and then a hand snakes around my waist from behind. The large hand grazes against my bare abdomen, shivers course through my body.

"Let's go, bambina?" Eric's voice murmurs softly.

"Yes."

Eric led me step by step. I didn't know where we were going but I knew it had to deal with being outside. His body was against mine the whole time as walked to-wherever he wanted to go. Eric pulls me back as I was just about to move.

What's that smell?

"Oh my God, is that..." I trail but Eric cuts me off and chuckles lightly.

"Yes, it's your favorite. Chicken lasagna," I could hear the smirk in his voice. But how did he know that was my favorite dish? "I knew that because I asked your mother." This man can read my thoughts too now? "Bambina, you're talking out loud."