[15] ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛᴇᴍ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ

WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL I was fascinated by this theory, called The Butterfly Effect

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL I was fascinated by this theory, called The Butterfly Effect. It's a chaos theory where a small change can cause a bigger change—I was astounded on how something set in stone can change over a small predicament. And at this moment, I realized this is one of them.

In our lives there's this intense moment that one experiences with the person that we have passionate connection with—both physically and mentally.

In my circumstance, it was telling Eric that I liked him—romantically.

It was a breach in the agreement but the repercussion that followed pursuit was exceptional resplendent. Eric didn't blow a fuse or expressed any other emotion that represented anger or frustration—instead he was astonished by my confession.

So was I.

He looked alarmed and with so much vulnerability in his voice when he asked if I do like him; made my heart ache with a wave of sadness.

What happened to him that he doubts any affectionate feelings towards him?

I could see the torment trapped in his olive green irises.

Eric kissed me until I need air to breath—we were going to make love that night but something, more like people were having sex, really loud in the house. And that changed the mood between him and I—well, mostly me.

Which leads us to decorating the living room for Artem's twentieth birthday party. I stuck to what Artem likes the most—travel. I brought a few souvenirs of Artem's when he was travelling which I procured from MJ and the other stuff I bought.

He deserves to be celebrated by the people who care about him. I mean it's not every day, you turn twenty.

"Why the fuck do we have to do this shit?" Eric groans as puts up some streamers on the mantle.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "This shit is for our friend. Who we care about." I say and continue to wrap Artem's gift that I got him.

"You're so fuckin' hot when you're angry," he whispers into my ear. I shudder as the feeling of his hands on my waist tantalizing me.

"Did you not hear what was going on upstairs a few moments ago?" I point up to the ceiling and Eric crinkles his nose in disgust.

"You're right." He says, plopping onto to the couch. "Do you want to go for a ride?"

"Why?" I turn to him.

"Woman, can you not question me and just say yes?" he says stubbornly.

I pretend to contemplate his statement which causes Eric to frown, "Wait, a second. Was that a pun?" I ask him and he looks up at me slightly amused.

He smirks before answering me, "No, I don't know what you're talking about." Eric's smirk fades and turns into a smile.

I stand in front of him, crossing me arms in disapproval. "Dumbass, a ride. A ride as in I ride you!" Which I said a little too loud.

Everytime |18+ ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें