Chapter 26

*EDITED*

"Ace! We have to find her!" I cry out as Ace hugs me tightly. We have the whole house swarmed with police officers "We will" he said calmly. "Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Knight, I am officer Victor I have some information that was just received... please stay calm... it's not pleasant..." he said as Ace and I looked at each other... I feared for the worse and I know just who's responsible for this.

As they showed us the message that was delivered to the police along with the photo of Sam caused me to instantly gasp and break down crying. The note said.

She's Alive... for the meantime...

to ensure her safety I need a few things to be done.

1.     Send 100 Million to this Account.

2.     Give Annalise ALONE to this location tomorrow at 12!

If we are followed, I will make sure the woman will wish for death after what I'm going to do to her.

"Elijah!" Jax came in breaking the door in the process "WHERE IS THAT MOTHER FU*KER IM GOING TO SLOTTER HIM WHEN I SEE HIM" Jax yelled as his breath became uneven. His killing instances kicked in and Sam was the only one who can stop him. "Brother," Ace said calmly as he walked towards Jax... the entire room stood silent no one dared to move a muscle. The tension rose as we watched intensively. "We're going to find her" Ace calmly said then put a gentle hand on his shoulder. Some gasped in fear of what Jax would do, Ace then took him into a hug Jax's breaths slowly became even as he whispered "I-I was supposed to protect her" he fell to his knees as he began looking at his hands as though they were covered in blood.

"Sir, we just got a new message," one woman said as everyone rushed towards the computer. It said.

The timer starts now... ill be waiting my sweet kitten.

Ace began to shake in rage as I in fact felt very nauseous, starting to feel dizzy I grab on to Ace as he instantly directs his attention to me as he and a few others began to come towards my direction.

Before I knew it, I had fainted.

___

I feel myself being shook as I feel myself begin to wake up "Annalise! Are you ok" I see Ace hovering over me with a worried expression on his face. "I'm ok... what happened?" I said as he slowly helps me to sit up. I instantly notice that were both still in Jax's house with police everywhere. "You fainted, you've been out for about 4 minutes" he spoke softly as he crouched down and held my hand as he kissed it.

"Ace" ... before I can continue his face instantly hardened "NO!" he said roughly knowing exactly what I was going to say "but, what else is there to do?" I say with worried eyes. "Anything but that I am not losing you again and theirs no way in hell am I allowing you to be used as bait for that piece of shit," he said as he clenches his jaw as he remembers what happened before. "Then what do we do?" I look down at my hands as I slowly realize that my tears are flowing from my eyes.

"Will find her..." he said as he holds me closely resting his chin on my head.

After some time, I hear my phone ring, I see Ace now speaking with the officers along with Jax about what to do. "Hello?" I question, as I heard the voice, I instantly recognize it... I begin to shake as I hear his words. "Come to this location alone! Or the girl dies you have 3 hours" his voice venomously spits. He then hangs up before I could say anything. I gasp as I see the text message seeing the location... it was a 2-hour drive.... back to where it all began... my parent's house...... I feel my palms begin to sweat as I look at the time...