Chapter 15

*EDITED*

Ace P.O.V

"WHERE IS SHE" I yell as I have men swarming the area "Sir we just got this," he says as he passes me a tablet. I look to see Annalise screaming as she's being pushed into a van. I feel my body begin to explode with anger and rage "s-sir... she was able to knock off one of the men's glasses... we were able to get a recognition of his f-face" he trembles as I breathe in a deep breath of air as I turn to him "he works for-" before he could finish one of my men run in "Mr. Knight we just received this" he says passing me a letter.

Dear Mr. Knight

We are pleased to invite you to tonight's Crystal Ball.

~E.B.C

.... Elijah ... he's going to wish he were never born after what I'm going to do. He's going to regret touching what's mine.

___

Annalise P.O.V

My eyes open wide as what he says desperately try's to be comprehended in my brain "w-what" I say breathlessly "you heard me you're about to become my wife" he says as everyone leaves the room. He then lets out a laugh as he turns to look around "you've done quite a number on this place... only gets me more excited" he says as I charge at him with a vase I found on the floor. He then hits the vase out of my hand causing it to smash into a million pieces. He then grabs me by my waist as he pulls me incredibly close to his body having mine press against his. "Boss is everything ok," a man says behind the door.

"Everything is fine, we were just playing," he says calmly as he brushes through my hair, I then slap him across the face as I fall to the floor. I see him turn his face slowly towards me. I feel regret boil up inside my stomach as he vigorously walks towards me grabbing a fist full of my hair in one hand and tightening his hold around my neck effortlessly squeezing it tightly with the other. I try to gasp as my hands grasp onto his hold trying to stop the pain. "If you try to do that again, I'll make you regret it," he says viciously letting me go causing me to cough several times as tears begin to trickle down my face. He then throws me over his shoulder. I dare not say a word, I dare not hesitate as the look in his eyes was enough to paralyze me... just as he did before...

*Flashback*

"Annalise come in here we have someone we'd like you to meet" I hear my mother say in my father's office. I slowly walk in as I see my father talking to someone his back turned. I look to my mother as she smiles gently... my mother is anything but gentle I knew behind that sweet and kind looking face was a vicious and treacherous woman who lived off the suffering of others. "Annalise I'd like you to meet Elijah Brice Clyde," my father says as the man turns around revealing a handsome man "you two may leave now," he says in a dark tone causing the air to almost freeze. "I-it's nice to meet you," I say hesitantly trying to find the true intention of what's going on. "It's a pleasure, I've heard a lot about you glad to see you live up to everything," he says eyeing me up and down. "Will give you a moment," my mother says as she and my father rush out the room leaving only him and I...

"What's going on," I say as he smirks walking slowly towards me. I begin to walk backwards with every step he took. Until there was nowhere else to go. I was cornered he then bites his lips as he reaches out to touch my face, I quickly slap him in the face "Don't you dare touch me! I don't know what the meaning of this is but whatever it is it's not gonna happ-" before I could finish, he smashes his lips to mine causing me desperately push him off, he then grabs a fist full of my hair and roughly pulls it back causing me to gasp. He then takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth as I feel him release as he goes to my neck kissing me and sucking on my neck surely to leave a mark. I begin to panic as his piercing eyes look back into mine. "Your mine," he says as he releases me. I feel almost paralyzed as he begins to tell me what going on. My body trembles with each and every word he says. I fall to the floor as I realize what my family has done.

They sold me to a devil...

*Flashback over*

"That's a good girl.... shhh," he says as he pats my back. I begin to sob and cry thinking of what's going to happen to me. He then walks into a room as he places me gently on the bed. He then hovers over me as he looks into my eyes. My tears begin to fall down the sides of my face. I then flinch as he moves his hand. He pauses, then continues to wipe away the tears. He's being kind... but I know he is an evil and heartless man. After moments pass of complete silence, he gets off me and walks out he then speaks to a maid. He takes a glance at me once more before leaving, just then the woman walks in, I get up to see her pulling something out of the closet as a crew of people begin to come in. "What's going on" I whisper... "why it's almost time for the ball," she says as they begin to prepare me. I turn to see in the far-right corner a camera. He's watching me... I think to myself. I bet he's enjoying every second of it.

As the doors opened, I looked up to see Elijah wearing a suit he eyes rakes me up and down as I glare at him. He then holds his hand out as I walk towards him. I turn to see my mother and father watching me. As I stare daggers into them. "You look absolutely stunning; I can't wait to" he says as he bites his lips. I dare not look at his spiteful face as the large white doors to the ballroom open revealing a very large room with what seemed like hundreds of guests.

"Misère Brice Clyde and Lady Annalise white" the man announced as the whole room turned to had stood still as they watch us make our way down the stairs. I then instantly notice someone pushing past the guests, Ace! My eyes then brightened. Elijah notices as he holds my hand tightly causing me to wince in pain. "Ace Knight what a pleasant surprise, glad you got the invitation," Elijah says as Ace's fists clench, without a second thought Ace, goes straight for his face as he punches him with all his might. Just then security comes rushing in pulling them apart. I quickly run to Ace's side as he hugs me tightly "are you ok?!, did they hurt you? Did he touch you?" he says as he holds me close to him. I shake my head as he pushes me behind him.

I then see Elijah let out an evil laugh as he wipes the blood from the side of his mouth. "I expected no less, but I kindly ask you to hand over my fiancé," he says as Ace goes to charge at him once more only to be stopped by 5 men "She is mine; I'm going to make you regret the second you even glanced in her direction." Ace says as he stands strong in front of me. "Eric, if you please," Elijah says as a man passes him a paper. "According to this document she belongs to me. I'll have it transferred over to your legal team, so if you please hand me, my fiancé back and enjoy our engagement party" he smirks as my eyes widen "I'm not getting married to you!" I yell out as I panic looking around thinking they were prepping me for some ball but in reality, it was an engagement party.

I then see the security grab me as I see Ace try to fight them "Ace" I scream as I see him fighting them off one by one. His eyes widen as he tries to run to me as I'm being dragged out. "Ace don't let them take me" I screamed as I am being grabbed by Elijah "You're going to regret going to his side" he whispers, and I begin to cry. The doors then shut as I am being thrown into a room. Elijah then locks the door causing me to flinch he then rushes towards me as I scream as he grabs my neck. "You are Mine!" he yells out as he begins to kiss me roughly.

"Stop... please" I begin to cry out and beg as he continues to kiss me removing my dress leaving me in the lingerie I was forced to wear "You are mine Annalise White whether you like it or not. You may not love me now, but you will sooner or later. You will be mine and you will be my wife. That stupid pretty boy will never-" before he could say anything else about him, I kick him in the groin and run as fast as I could into the washroom quickly locking the door. "Open the door right now!" I hear Elijah yell as he bangs on the door. I begin to cry as he continued...Moments passed as everything became quiet. So quiet I was even more frightened now than I was before. Suddenly I hear a loud crashing sound as I let out a deathly scream, I see Elijah burst in and swiftly grabbing my hair and carrying me out throwing me on the bed.

"I like a good chase," he says I felt my stomach drop "Elijah please," I say not realizing it was the first time I had said his name. Before he can do anything else a person knocks on the door. He then throws me back having me fall back and hit my head off the wall. He then opens the door before looking back to me "fix this" he says as he looks once more at me before walking out.

My vision then begins to blur as I see someone walking towards me. I couldn't quite comprehend what they were saying the only thing I was able to think of was... Ace.

Just then everything went black.