Percy became bruce. Chapter.4

That girl was suspicious.

Even if they didn't already read her file, they instantly recognized something in her,
her whole demeanor was one of a warrior. She held herself like an expert soldier, looking composed, but keeping herself on her Toes, ready for an attack at any given moment.
Not to mention the look in her eyes, a look that the batfam knew all too well.
A look of loss.

As the four batboys examined the girl, who walked in behind her parents and sister. She had long black hair tied in a ponytail, tanned skin and a fit build. She was wearing an orange t shirt that was covered by a half zipped blue sweatshirt. Overall a normal appearance, but immediately as she walked closer something drew their eyes.
She had two white streaks running across her cheek.Those may have been the only scars on her face, but old and new scars covered every inch of her uncovered skin, that made the batboys wonder how many scars she has, and how she got them.(mostly her neck and hands were uncovered.)

They all saw how she scanned the room, probably planning an escape plan.

Huh.

"I am Bruce Wayne, and these are my four boys. Nice to meet you. Alfred is our butler, but he is more of a family friend." Bruce greeted, offering a hand for a hand shake, that was reciprocated by Sally and Paul who seemed to accept him as part of the family immediately.

Then he turned to Percy, offering a hand. "You must be Perseus. Quite an interesting name you got there."
Percy shook his hand with strength that surprised him. "Nice to meet ya mr.Wayne! Oh, also- It's Percy, that is unless you're trying to kill me." She looked at him, and for some reason he couldn't tell if she's serious. Hah, the greatest detective not being able to read a teenage girl.
He rose an eyebrow at that, adding it to his mental list of 'reasons why this child is suspicious' that doesn't seem to end, but he IS going to solve the mystery that is Percy Jackson. He is Batman after all.

"Well than Percy, you can call me Bruce."

Percy then proceeded to do the bisexual finger guns, and move on to greet the batboys.

She looked at them, just as they stared at her. Meanwhile her parents and Alfred moved to the kitchen, and Bruce gave the boys a knowing look before joining them.

Percy squinted her eyes at that. She was probably not supposed to see that exchange, but she did. These people keep getting more suspicious.

Hades, if annabeth were here she'd figure their secrets out already- she'd go all hot Sherlock and-

Percy paused, running her hand along her forearm, her face blushing slightly.

'Damn it wise girl, why'd you have to go to a rich people school? ' Her eyes widened, why can't she go to a rich people school? She has the money since she got rewarded by her uncle hades for retrieving 5 boxes of holy pumpkin spice powder for Persephone that one time. Gods are too lazy to go to starbucks.

Anyway, back to reality-

They were looking at her expectedly, seeing how in a span of a minute she got lost in thought, then proceeded to look depressed, what turned into what looked like shock, flushed, and then a pure happy expression. It was fascinating how her moods changed, and she forgot that they were there, zoning out completely.

Dick being... well- himself, decided to break the awkward silence, and try to introduce himself. Flashing a smile, she stepped forward. "Hi! My name's Richard Grayson, but my friends call me Dick, and these are my brothers Jason, Tim and dam-"

"I can introduce myself on my own Grayson. I am Damian Wayne, the blood son."

Percy however did not respond. She was in her own world (filled with a certain blonde.) , until someone- that someone being dick, put his hands on her shoulder and decided to shake her, to try and snap her out of it. (A.N- Ha! That was not a good choice dickie. You're lucky you didn't try to wake her up like that, that would have ended bad.)