While percy's unconscious. Chapter.8

A.N- I want to state for the record I really tried. I'm going through some pretty bad writers block right now- but I did it! I managed to write a chapter!
Also thank you so much for 3k readers?! What? How did I even get to that number? So ya. Thank u all for reading this fic- it means a lot to me that people like my work😊

"Why-"

Tears ran down Sally's face as she threw the drachma on the wall, frustration showing in her voice. The drachma slammed on the surface, slightly moist from all of her previous attempts.

"Why isn't this working?!", she was so angry- and if she wasn't in Gotham right now she'd drop everything, drive right up to the Empire State Building, and go yell at the gods for doing this to her child.

"They seem so insistent to keep getting involved in her life but the ONE TIME I need to iris message annabeth IT DOESN'T WORK-" she yelled at the wall. She checked the steps-
She did it all right, she created a mist, then made a rainbow through it with a mirror, and asked Iris to show her annabeth in camp half blood (she was still there) then threw the coin in.
But it went right through.

The only time she actually wanted the gods to help.

Sally was done. Sally wanted a normal life with her family, without them being in constant danger.

She didn't want Percy to leave.

She didn't want to be far away from her baby.

She just wanted a normal year, without her daughter or her friends going missing, or the world to be in danger-
There are superheroes now- They can deal with it. They had a Choice and they chose to fight. Her daughter never had that- her family never had that,

And now- now her daughter is dealing with flashbacks and she left her alone-

"Sally"

She felt a hand on her back, slightly rubbing. It was comforting.
She turned around to face Paul, who had a look of sympathy on his face. Don't get me wrong, he was worried too, but he wasn't so sure what to say. Kind of ironic since he's an English teacher.

For a moment, they just stared at each other, having some sort of silent conversation through their eyes. It didn't have words, nor a conclusion, but it was an interaction that was meaningful to them.
He pulled her into his chest, hugging her tight.

"So I see iris messaging isn't working." He mumbled, then kissed her hairline.

She sighed. "I just don't know what to do at this point- I'm supposed to be a fully grown woman, and I still- I still don't know what to do?" She looked back at Paul, who looked deep in thought.

"Do you think camp will offer therapy?" He offered, and Although it was a totally sensible question, it came off as a joke.
Therapy? It's camp half blood we're talking about, not new Rome. Just be lucky you're still alive- they even say so in the camp orientation film.

...there's a reason no one watches that- wait, no- getting side tracked!

Back to where we were-

Sally just stared at him, a small smile appearing on her lips. "We could try and call them normally."she Looked at her phone. "Delphi strawberries is a legit Business after all."

He hugged his wife. "That's a good idea."

Then Tim came rushing in. "Percy is injured-"

——-

Most of the council was gathered around the ping pong table, and I say most, because will, nico and Percy weren't there unlike the rest of the cabin counselors, the hunt and of course everyone's favorite hair brush throwing Oracle- Rachel.
It was not the most organized council, but that was just how camp half blood was- chaotic. Somehow they still won wars, despite their main Strategy being 'kick their asses'...Gods bless the Athena cabin or they would be doomed.