Too early in the morning for this...capter.7

A.N- heyyyy I'm back. Welcome to a chaotic Chapter! I tried. I really did.anyway- enjoyyyy

Oh poor Tim... if only he knew what Percy had planned for him he wouldn't have been so smug when he drank his coffee in front of her. Oh if only he knew how far she'll go to get back at him- and that means targeting his coffee.
Was this taking it a bit too far for a person she only met the day before? Most definitely yes.
Did she care? Nope! At least not really- she didn't have annabeth to stop her from being reckless, and OH BOY, was she reckless. They don't call her the third stoll sibling for nothing.

Percy got out the shower, willingly herself to stay wet, since the feeling of water on her skin made her feel empowered. It was six AM in the morning, and she just finished her two hour morning work-out.

It was a lot.

Even though it was so early, She didn't feel tired. Actually, she slept a total of three hours without any nightmares or memories surfacing in her dreams. She assumed the last part could be her brother's Presents, with the included effects of the 'Ring of mental support' that was gifted to her by Triton And blessed by hestia.

Smiling, she remembered the events of the previous night, looking at the spot where Triton sat before she fell asleep. He probably just left after that, but still she was happy he came.

You know what was suspicious though? How no one heard her yell last night. She was fully aware that she raised her voice in her argument with Triton, and it was weird that no one heard or at least reacted to it. That thought bugged Percy in the back of her mind, but she pushed it aside for now, throwing on a tank top, a hoodie and some jeans (taking riptide of course. Monsters love crashing breakfast if you know what I mean.or should I say CRUSHING-) and headed downstairs to get some coffee, and maybe steal some coffee from a certain Zombie (but you didn't hear that from me.)

The manor was big and confusing, built like a maze. She would have gotten lost if not her experience with the Labyrinth. Nah, who is she kidding- she totally got lost.
She momentarily paused at the thought, before continuing her search for the kitchen, bringing her hand up to her gray streak for a moment, sinking into the memories that felt like they happened yesterday. She stopped at the smell of coffee, snapping herself forcefully out of her daze. There was a door in front of her, what she assumed was the kitchen.

Maybe it was the ring, or maybe it was her breakdown last night, but she still felt over emotional, and was struggling to keep the lid on her feelings. She didn't know if that was a good or bad thing.

Before entering, she pulled her hair into a ponytail, tightening it as she repeated her mantra in her mind;

'Happy mask on, Normal mask on, everything is fine.'

It was definitely easier after yesterday, plus she felt the slight support of the ring on her, barely noticeable. It was weird- not in an overbearing way, just that slight warmth that hugged her from the inside... if that makes any sense.

She took a breath, silently sneaking into the kitchen.
There were three people-Bruce, Tim and her great uncle Alfred. Her only sane family.
A weird detail she noticed immediately was the edge of a bandage coming out of Bruce's suit sleeve- as if he'd been cut or hurt. She clearly remembered him not being injured the previous night, so it made her raise an eyebrow. She also noticed his knuckles being slightly bruised.
Why are they so suspicious? Everyone is so suspicious in her family! Not that he was her direct family though, he was more of honorary than anything, but she couldn't help but still suspect he was a monster in disguise... especially with those blue eyes...
speaking of blue eyes, did you guys see dicks eyes? Like- DAMN. how is that even a real color? He was also very attractive. She had to admit it. Actually, they were all very attractive (not Damian he's like 12 in this story and that would be gross.), they were just a really hot family. Its a fact.
Still, as much as dick was an attractive married man with crazy blue eyes, she still thought annabeths eyes were better.