Where is the fabric soap? Chapter.9

Sighs of relief were heard, as they all suddenly realized how tense their shoulders were. No, it was not only because they were worried about our friendly neighborhood kelp head, After all they did all meet her yesterday, and even though the effects of the ring forming a weird sudden protective bond with her, it's not like she suddenly became their everything. No no, that would be considered borderline mind control, and it sure ain't moral...then again it wasn't her fault she got a ring from two gods? Gods don't care about what's moral and what's not, you can ask thunder pants, he sure is a-

...let's get back to the story, shall we?

So yea- they were not only worried about her getting shot in their own house by what seems to a non existent intruder, but the fact she probably knew their identities, was probably a meta and... oh! We can't forget she 'cursed' Tim.
What is even happening at this point? They only met her the previous night and she already sent their whole life into a spiraling chaotic Whirlpool.
Gods... can't we just rewind eight hours back to when she decided to adopt everyone? Or is that still too chaotic?

Apparently yes. I'm willing to bet 100 drachmas that this wouldn't have happened if annabeth were there. Actually, I'm willing to bet annabeth would already know that they are the batfam.
Fight me.

Ok then, now that we're done with... whatever this was, we can stop getting distracted.

"Excuse me." A bloody Sally pushed past the batfam, hands slightly shaking. Letting out a sigh, she looked back at them, "keep an eye on her for a bit? I'm going to take a shower." She went to turn around again, only to pause.
"And..I'm sorry for all of this. I just wanted to have a normal family visit, and on the first morning we're here she got shot..."

Bruce nodded at her. "It's fine, though you wouldn't mind answering some questions?"

She hesitated for a minute before nodding and heading upstairs, half following the trail of blood on the carpet.
——

They listened to the last echo of her footsteps fade as she went upstairs, before turning back to each other, everyone a bit confused or annoyed at the chain of events.

They were stuck in a weird awkward silence for about a moment before Bruce spoke up. "How is she doing alfred?"

Alfred, who meanwhile went back to cleaning the surgical tools, looked up at him.

"Miss percy will be fine, it was quite an easy removal. She is quite lucky she didn't get hit anywhere vital." He remarked, pausing to look at Percy. "You can come in for a bit if you'd like."

Dick walked in straight away, followed by Bruce, Jason, Tim and Damian, examining the girl. She now only had her tank top on, revealing more of her skin. It seemed they kept re-noticing the scars, every time rediscovering the markings, then, almost like some sort of magic, their memories of them get Fogged up, only leaving a faint trace of an idea of her skin.
Yes, they remembered seeing scars, but not this bad.
Another detail they noticed were the letters SPQR branded into her skin, with a trident and a line. It looked like it was burned into her skin with hot metal, making them raise an eyebrow.
Who in this day and age would brand themselves if they could just get a tattoo? Or did someone else do this to her? No one would do this to themselves willingly. Now the question is who? They'd just have to add that to the list of stuff they'd ask her when she'll wake up. The list doesn't seem to end.

Percy's waist was now wrapped up in bandages, small splotches of blood all over the table, Basically covering The Whole surface with her DNA...Dicks eyes widened as an idea popped into his head. He then took out a small vial, scooping a bit of her blood into it. Classic dick Grayson move. (YJ reference anyone?)