The New Guests

I sighed as I lay on the comfy bed and kept looking at the ceiling. What does that mean by history repeating itself? Who was he talking about? Well... There are a lot of things of me to know yet... My mind was going crazy until I don't find the answers. Then I remember, I have to go down to the meeting hall. I sat up on the bed as I quickly freshen up a little and changed my clothes, ready to come down. Exactly at 7 pm, we have been required down in the meeting room, So accordingly, all the students were present at the meeting hall. It was a long hall with big tables and chairs in four rows. For the freshers, and the following three senior year students. We were asked to sit on the left-hand side of the row, as prepared for the freshers. I came and started looking for my friends.

They were sitting at the table as we waited for the professors to come by

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They were sitting at the table as we waited for the professors to come by. The room was filled with faint whispered and giggles. Students were talking to each other as we were waiting. Jenny asked in a slow whisper-" Do you have any idea why are we have been called here?"

John shifted on her side and whispered in her ears-" Do you want to find out?". She rolled her eyes as she looked at him raising an eyebrow.

Brad looked at them and asked-" what are you two discussing?"

John replied quickly as he turned towards him with a smile-" Nothing my brother, let's sit, come, I saved you a seat." He pulled Brad towards him.

Junnie followed to rest of the group and asked-" Hey everyone, did I miss something?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Junnie followed to rest of the group and asked-" Hey everyone, did I miss something?"

Brad replied with the excitement of seeing her-" No... not at all, you are on time". She smiled as she took the seat beside them.

Junnie was a friend of Brad and Jenny. She was not from the royal family, but she was quite rich than others, but she had a good heart that she never discriminated against anyone and she loves hanging out with them. She was the soft fragile calm girl with beautiful long hair.  I love her hair. She was of my age. She joined here yesterday with us but was a little late. We met sometime before.

Jenny said looking around-" Woah!!! there are a lot of witches and wizards here"

Junnie smiled at her and replied-" Someday we will be calling ourselves full-grown witches and wizards too.". They giggled as Brad and John rolled their eyes. I smiled at them.

Parshawna Macduff - the greatest witch of the decade ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें