Rebellion

IN THE KINGDOM OF HARNEM

FELIX POV:

I reached the kingdom of Harnem in the search of King S. I find it odd that someone's name had been only had a single initial. Regardless, he will be our allies in the war. Aya had already sent out the allies contract which was agreed and signed by the kIng S. 

I wonder what this man actually is. he is a mystery to all till now. He only attacks his opponents with his army. Nobody had ever seen his face till now other than Aya. She always finds a way to reach the impossible. Maybe this was the one thing that had me submit myself to her. 

Power... that is the only thing I understand. In this cruel world... without power, we are left out to torture and die. Power is the only thing that can save us. Only if I had power back then... maybe I would have saved her...

Cara's face flashed in front of my eyes like a soft sheet. Lately, I have begun to remember her even more. Maybe after I have stopped connecting with Shawna. She has been a drug to me all these years, it was hard living without her now. 

But all this is temporary. After this war is over, I have promised myself to take off from any duties further and take Shawna away with me. Somewhere in peace. Where we can live happily. I want to say ever after, but I was scared. I was scared if Shawna would ever understand my love for her or not... If she wants to come with me or not...

I know It is going to be tough, but I have to. I can't leave her here.

The child...

I know that I am unable to produce any heir of mine, so I will accept this baby as mine. I will give her or him my name and love. I am willing to do every possible thing for her. I smiled at my silly thoughts.

She is my most important possession right now. 

I know I am going to hurt her once again... but then again all this is temporary. They have to die. For her to live happily ever after they have to. I know she is not greedy. She had a wise and comforting heart. She must be happy to start a small family with me.

A blush crept to my cheeks thinking of her in my arms. I know I have been acting odd lately. Maybe I have become a little mad loving all these years alone. I am obsessed with her. She is the only living being in me. unintentionally she has become my everything now. And since Priam had never shown love towards her, it had somehow given me hope that she would trust me. 

I reached the Harnem borders and immediately the soldiers recognised me. They welcomed me and showed me the way to the palace. 

Upon my reach, a heavy voice echoed through the hall. " It was finally great to meet the legendary Venom"- A shadow in the dark said.

I kept my eyes on particular and stood there without any expression. I demanded-" Show yourself"

His voice laughed in the shadow as he replied-" Would that make any difference in my gratitude ?"

" I still want to see who I am talking to"

"What if you don't like what you see?"

" Do you think I came here to choose a bride?"

Another laugh echoed in the room and it was killing my patience. Finally, the man in the shadows stepped in further towards the light slowly revealing himself, until he is clearly visible.

"A human?" I gasped in a sudden shock. 

There was a 6 ft tall dark man standing in front of me. He had no magical aura around him and his eyes were human. But how? No other human had been allowed inside the WitcjbDom ever... and how did he find this place in the first place?