Nights of PLEIADES

DECEMBER 2009. A FEW WEEKS LATER ON A COLD WINDY NIGHT.

SHAWNA'S POV:

It was past 11:30 at night it was cold and windy when I was standing nearby the window and gazing at the stars above the sky, which was looking so beautiful and mesmerizing at the same time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was past 11:30 at night it was cold and windy when I was standing nearby the window and gazing at the stars above the sky, which was looking so beautiful and mesmerizing at the same time. But something was there about the night, which was making me feel heavy-hearted. I don't know was it because of the lie that I told my family, or the doubt and fear that I have on my mind.

Yes, I lied to them that I don't remember anything, whereas I clearly remember what happened that night, how I helped Mr. Ben to escape that place, and how I got attacked. Was it not for Dekker, that I wouldn't be alive by now?

He came at the right time to save me. I have thanked him personally. I am not scared now that he would speak the truth to my Grandma, if it was the case he would have told them by now. But he chose to help me and I am thankful for that. I knew grandma and dad would never have understood my situation. How bad I wanted to know the truth and whereas I wanted them to know the truth. But it made me doubt for a second 'coz all I was doing because of just a dream!!!

Yes, a dream... That I had a few weeks ago but was not sure of. I love my mother, and I know she would never lie, But I can't deny the fact that it was just a dream, and based on that I have helped to escape a prisoner. I was a little scared that if things turned out to be wrong, dad and grandma would never forgive me again. And I don't want to hurt them, I wish all this goes how mom told me in the dream. I was in doubt at first but to the fact that from the past year I have started believing in magic and witches, so, somewhere I knew this was not a lie. All I can do now is to wait for him, to return.

I felt happy to remember how my friends came here in my needs. I am a lucky person that I got friends like them. They came when I needed them the most. They have always stayed beside me from the start. And without my knowledge, a smile appeared on my face when I remembered about "him". "He" came to see me, I may be unconscious but I could hear their voices. My heart started beating like a crazy person. SHIT!!! I mentally cursed myself and said I have to control this. I don't know what feelings I am having for him now, but I am sure this is making me weak for him. I cannot divert from my mission right now but it was not in my hand. 

Also, I don't know whether he just thinks of me off as just a friend or more right now... Maybe he just pity me as I am not like them... NO matter what my main motive should be looking for the answers I am yet to find. I don't want to involve them in this as I cannot afford to put them in danger again. I must do this alone. But I was happy that soon I will be returning to school with everyone.

 But I was happy that soon I will be returning to school with everyone

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.