Epilogue

AFTER 6 MONTHS

SHAWNA'S POV:

It's been 6 months since the war was ended. The peace was restored between the lands. 

I stood before the large full-length mirror as the maids were helping me to get dressed in my wedding gown. My baby bump has begun to show as I carefully stood up after they finally put down the final make-up. 

After all these years we finally were able to make peace with the lands. William was given the authority and crowned as the king of Doah. While Praim and I were looking after Witchdom and WitchWorld. 

John has been promoted to the head commander of WitchWorld whereas Junnie is the General of WitchDom. I cannot do anything without her. Brad has been taken over the throne of the headmaster of WWS and the protector of the sacred tomb. King Alan had bid goodbye to Junnie and left for another conquest. 

Patricia and Jonathan moved to Witchdom palace along with John. 

Jordan and Jennifer had returned to Paradise. We meet every month as a get-together. Jennifer is expecting too. She was 2 months pregnant. 

Today we were taking re vows as Priam proposed to me again and this time, we wanted to take the voes for real. William and Tiara are having a wedding along with Brad and Junnie. Patricia and John and Jordan and Jennifer were taking the re-vows again along with us. 

Ruby had been given the title of the princess of Seah beach. We have restored the place as we have promised. The healers got back their lands and Ruby is looking after them. She wanted to stay single and dedicate her life to the people. She visits us often.

The place had been decorated with 5 mistletoes under where we will be taking our vows. 

The smile never left my face.  I was going to marry him again, and this time will all of my heart. There will be no anger, no judgements, no past misunderstandings. Just love. 

The bell rang as it indicates its the time for me to walk down the aisle. I have never got the honour to walk with my dad. The last time granny walked me down the aisle, but this time I lost her too. 

"Are you all ready?" The wedding planner asked. The 5 brides stood up and looked at her.

We looked at each other with a little smile as we nod. The maids put down our veil as we were now ready to walk down the aisle. The ceremony was being held at the centre of the kingdom, welcoming everyone to our wedding. The people were happy and cheering. We could hear the cheering from inside too. 

She handed us over our bouquet as we took a deep breath before finally stepping forward. I am not gonna lie, even if it is my second time with him, I still feel the nervousness around me. 

We 5 brides walked down the aisle as we saw our groom. They were standing at the end of the aisle with a permanent smiles on their face. Priam was looking fine as always. How I remember when I met him for the first time. 

The flashback of our memories flashed in my mind as I stupidly smiled at them. I am finally marrying the love of my life. I cannot be less thankful to god regarding this.

"Hi" I stopped just before him. 

"Hi, my queen" He answered with his beautiful smile.