The Rumours

PRIAM POV:

Reaching in front of the gate, I stood still with the feeling of mixed emotions inside of me

Reaching in front of the gate, I stood still with the feeling of mixed emotions inside of me. I will be seeing her again after so many days, indeed I have missed her, but I don't want to see her like this. There were so many things I wanted to tell her and ask her. But all now that matter to me is her health. I will be happy to just see her smile again. I was standing at the gate while looking at it praying to her find her healthy again.

John walked towards us with a frown on his face, as he asked-" What took you guys so long? I have been waiting here for an hour now!. Let's go inside". He looked at us.

I nodded and we walk inside. Queen Harney welcomed us warmly, but I could see the sadness behind her smile.

Still, she walked with an elegance towards us and said-" how nice of you kids, I am really happy to see that my granddaughter had made a few good friends. Welcome to WitchDom Prince Priam, and all of you guys"

Junnie replied with a smile on her face as she bowed a little to show her respect-" Of course queen Harney, we came here as soon as we heard about it."

Queen Harney replied -" Oh dear!! you guys don't have to address me by Queen, call me grandma instead, Parshawna's friends are like my granddaughters too"

I replied while bowing down too-" That is so kind of you. Glad to meet you. How is Shawna?"

She nodded with sadness on her face as she replied-" She is safe so far..."

John came forwards and bowed a little as he asked in a worried tone-" How does this happen?"

She forced a smile before speaking again-" Well, we don't know much, just Dekker told us she went there alone and was attacked by the gambler of Ghosts. We are still waiting for her to regain her consciousness so we can ask her."

Junnie and Jenny gasped hearing that. Brad asked-" why would she go there alone?"

Queen Harney replied looking another side-" That was yet to know... Dekker just said he saw her leaving the palace as he thought to follow her. If we haven't reached there on time... "she stopped before speaking further as her face turned place and tears started forming in her eyes.