It's all a trap!!!

There were lots of emotions going on in my mind, confused as hell. There was a lot to ask and a lot to know, but the situation had trapped me. Jenny is missing!!!. We have no idea where she could be. I was scared in my heart, what if she is in danger? What if...? 

I stopped myself from thinking anything stupid, and tears were running from my eyes. Junnie hugged me and cried out loud, whereas I was just standing there with a confused face. She said while sobbing-" S-She was right here, in front of me, a-and suddenly she d-disappeared right in front of me!!!! I couldn't hold on to her"

I hugged her back while striking my hands through her head to make her calm down. But what can I possibly do, when I was scared as hell. Knowing my situation, Priam held my shoulders tightly giving me an assurance look. 

I nodded my head in return. What the hell is going on? What was that prophecy King Makenzie was telling me? How mom's picture was there in WWS? What is going on? and Where is Jenny? 

I need to find all of the answers at any cost!!!! But how? who will help me? Dad? no, he will not... Not in these cases, If he was to he would have helped me a long ago, then who? Mr. Ben? But how can I find him now? I was perplexed by all this situation when Priam shook me a little by my shoulder. I turned towards him and looked at him asking-" What?"

His face was scarred and tensed, his eyes were showing something really bad would have happened. I was afraid to ask but finally, I find the courage to ask him-" Priam? What happened?... You are scaring me"

He looked down before replying in a faint voice-" T-They are here already!"

I asked in confusion-" Who?"

He said while keeping his low tone-" The Quinns!!! They have attacked us all of a sudden!!!. WitchDom and WitchWorld had already on their way, headmaster and other professors had cast the protection spell on the school and The WhiteScale is already with them."

John came running and stopped before us, he said while panting-" J-Jenny?"

Junnie hugged her while saying how she went missing. He was shocked as I can see the tears in his eyes. I turned away towards Priam and asked-" What is the status?"