Meeting Lucifer

PRIAM'S POV:

She left with Felix, as I watched the portal close down. there were lots of emotions going on in my mind and I didn't know which one to focus on. Angrily I slammed my fist to the nearest wall as I groaned. 

I cannot afford to lose her once again. I love her to the madness. 

A voice flew over my ears as Gina said-" You need to understand the being of a real King, Priam. She had finally found herself and now is your turn. You must trust her. Trust is the one thread that ties down two people for the long term."

It was not I didn't. I do trust her. With all I have. But right now maybe it was a bit cautious. I had the right to be. I lost her once and that paid off to me really well. I remember the nights I spent thinking of her. Confused with the feelings of love and hate at the same time. It felt like I'd lost my mind soon. 

I closed my mind as her memories flashed in my mind: 

"I love you... It was always you... And it always will be... Wait for me. I will come back to you"

She had this amazing effect on me that can calm my nerve at any pace. I took a long breath as I opened my eyes finally figured out what is the right thing to do right now. 

I looked at Gina and said-" I will wait for her.... and will look after her family behind her back...I know she will come back soon to me"

Gina smiled and watched me leave for the battleground. 

Thousands of armies were battling for their home, their family... their kingdom as I watched the evil army of Aya was overpowering them. The second I stepped out of my feet from the palace, the smell of toxic henbane engulfed me. It began to take away my powers slowly as I watched our soldiers in the same pain. 

The human army took advantage and started slaughtering them with silver swords. Junnie's Vervain worked well with the vampires as our allies, werewolves were now the same to fight with them. Luna Megan instructed her packs to attack the vampires around them. 

If we talk about only physical strength apart from our magical abilities, werewolves natural instincts were stronger with their wolve form. Whereas Vampires only relied on their inner demons. 

Venom being out of their pack, werewolves got easy to get the bunch of vampires who lost their super abilities. Luna Megan didn't quite accept the fact that her husband's killer had joined our hands. If it was been in my hands I would have put a stake through his heart. But it was Shawna that holds me. Luna Megan is handling the packs of vampires along with her army. 

While I saw, A few giants have been in the army as King Alan is using his divine sphere to kill them down, But they were too many, probably soon will be overpowering us. 

Junnie's powers are not working as the air was infected by the henbane. But she was still good with her moves. Brad had joined her. But it looked more like he was protecting her.