32- keeping his promise

Sophie POV

"Matt, your mum" I remind him, but my body is tingling with excitement at his touch. The anticipation of what's to come. Even though being 'just friends' was my suggestion it's been torture having him this close when I feel like a bitch in heat.

"You'll have to keep quiet then." He shrugs leaning in, to place kisses on my neck. "If it gets too much tell me and I'll stop" he promises starting to unfasten the buttons of my nightie. Allowing his kisses to travel down to the valley between my breasts.

"Matt" I whisper trying to pull him back up my body. I want his lips on mine, but he continues teasing, trailing his kisses down my body, deliberately avoiding my breasts and my already weeping core.

"Matt please" I whisper again, feeling him chuckle against my skin. He runs his tongue around my peaked nipple before catching it gently between his teeth, his tongue flicking against the already tender bud.

The hand that isn't supporting Matt's weight starts stroking along the seams of my panties, tracing from hip to hip, then following from my outer thigh around to the sensitive skin between my legs. My hips twitch trying to force his hands where I need it.

"So needy Sophie" Matt teases releasing my nipple.

"You have no idea," I admit.

"I have some idea… I've been in your dresser remember" he winks.

"Maddie sent that!"

"Well, you can thank Maddie later," Matt says, climbing off the bed and confusing me.

My eyes grow wide at the site of my pink battery operated new friend in Matt's hand, a devilish smirk on his face.

"Matt you can't" I gasp, but my body betrays my desire when I squeeze my thighs together.

"Now-now Sophie, did nobody ever teach you to share your toys?" Matt climbs back onto the bed using his knee to seperate my thighs revealing my panty covered core. I bite my lip waiting to see what Matt will do to me.

The gentle buzz of the toy sounds and Matt leans in to kiss me, his tongue dancing with my own. I gasp into his mouth when the little ears of the toy are pressed hard against my panties over my clit, he begins moving it in small circles. I moan softly into Matt grinding my hips against the toy. My fingers gripping his firm arms.

Matt's mouth moves down to the breast he neglected earlier, sucking my nipple into his mouth, I move my hand down Matt's body, scraping his muscles with my nails. Wishing my arms were longer so I could release his belt.

Matt adjusts his position resting his body against mine; the added sensation of his body pressed against me has the tightening in my stomach ready to release,

"Matt!" I gasp, in warning covering my mouth to hide my moans as my back starts arching off the bed and my legs try to slam shut.

Matt slows the motion allowing me to ride out the orgasm. My body feels weak against the bed and I close my eyes enjoying the intimacy of being in Matt's arms.

My eyes spring back open at the cool sensation of Matt's lips against my inner thigh. He hooks his finger into my panties pulling them down my hips. I pull off my nightie leaving me bare, waiting for Matt who is still fully clothed.

But instead of undressing Matt lowers his head between my thighs, sweeping his hot tongue over my core.  The shock forces my body to sit upright.

"Lay back, let me look after you" Matt orders, gently pushing me back against the pillow. His tongue starts to delve into my folds alternating between long strokes and flicking. I try my best to stay quiet biting my lip so hard I think it might bleed.

Just when I think I'm reaching the peak of pleasure he slides a finger deep into my warmth making a beckoning motion.

"Fuck!" I pant, wrapping my fingers into the quilt as if the grip will somehow ground me. Matt removes his finger, placing one long stroke of his tongue along my core.

"You ready?" He asks quietly, looking up, his face still between my thighs. I nod eagerly, my body craving his. To my surprise I hear the buzz of my toy before I feel the cool plastic stroking at my entrance.

Matt slowly slides the toy into me angling it to brush directly against my g spot, causing me to clench around it. Holding it at the same angle Matt starts to thrust the toy inside me. Leaning forward to catch my clit between his lips.

He switches between suckling and licking the sensitive bundle of nerves in rhythm with the thrusting of the toy. The combination has my hips bucking against his face as the sensations overwhelm me. It feels like an electric current of pleasure coursing through my body.

I start panting Matt's name tangling my fingers in his hair. I don't know if I want to pull him away or force him deeper, I just know I need to hold on to him. I'm sure my body can't take any more, when I peak and the orgasm hits me like a wave.

My entire body tenses before shuddering and collapsing into blissful oblivion. My walls grip the toy forcing Matt to slow the thrusts. One last flick of his tongue forces the cry from my lips and I can almost feel his smirk.

Gently removing the toy from my body Matt moves up to lay beside me, pulling my tired body into his arms.
"You did so good, Vita Mia," he praises, kissing my temple.

I lay in his arms breathing in his cologne while my body relaxes. I let out a little whine when Matt releases me to undress himself. I'm not sure my body can take another orgasm. Stripping down to his boxers Matt slides under the covers wrapping the quilt over me.

"Don't you, you know?" I ask, pointedly looking down his body. I'm very aware that yet again Matt hasn't had his 'happy ending'.

"Sophie, you definitely don't have the energy for what I want to do to you, let's just sleep, ok?" He says, flicking off the light.