1

Camilas pov

I wake up at 6am, I go to the bathroom taking a shower, washing my face, brushing my teeth and doing my hair. I go back to my room picking out my outfit for the day, I choose a black skirt, a white vest that I tuck into my skirt and some white and black converse. I go to my bag and make sure I had everything, my school stuff, a hoodie in case I get cold, a colouring book and colouring pencils and my teddy, I take my teddy everywhere because it's the only thing that makes me feel safe.

I then leave for school, I go downstairs and see my parents passed out on the couch, I rush to leave so they didn't wake up when I was there.

The walk to school wasn't too far only about 20 minutes, I just put my headphones in and listened to music as I walked.

When I got in school I go to my locker getting the things I'll need, I then go to my homeroom sitting down and place my teddy in my lap. I pull out my colouring book and pencils from my backpack and start to colour, still listening to my music.

When the class fills up I put my book and pencils away, I also take out my headphones and put them away. I hold my teddy close in my lap because the class was filling up and people were loud, I don't like big crowds or loud places it scares me.

The teacher started talking and I could hear some people whispering about me, they were saying mean things but I just ignored them and held my teddy closer.

This is how most classes went, no one ever sits next to me but I like it that way, they won't be mean or rude.

At lunch I sat outside under a tree on the grass, I didn't have anything to eat because my mom or dad didn't give me money, but I was okay I wasn't too hungry anyway. I sat and coloured, I also played some games on my phone and listened to music, this is how most of my lunches go in school.

After last lesson I walk home, when I get there my parents were still passed out so I quickly made myself a sandwich. I go upstairs and sit on my bed, I grab my laptop and put on Netflix's I eat and watch Netflix. After a while I got ready for bed, I washed my face, brushed my teeth and got into some pJs. I coloured for a while before falling asleep cuddling my teddy.