15

Camilas pov

I was in school looking for Lauren, it was lunch time and I couldn't find her she wasn't at the table as she usually is.

I sigh and sit on the floor in the hallway with my back against the lockers where Lauren's is, I get my teddy and colouring book and pens out of my backpack.

"Camila" I hear after a while, I look up to see a teacher the teacher looks around then walks to me

"Why are you sat on the floor?" He asked, I look at my colouring book

"I'm colouring" I say, he chuckles

"Why the fuck do you have a teddy? What are you 4?" He asked, I frown

"Is that a Disney princess colouring book? I got that for my 4 year old...you're not 4 camila it's time to grow up, you're not a fucking baby get your life together, what are you doing to do when you leave high school and there's no one there for you, stop acting like a baby and grow the fuck up" he said, I feel tears come to my eyes.

"Aw now what? Does the little baby need a pacifier to stop her from crying?" He continues to take the piss out of me, I hear footsteps and look up I see Lauren and she frowns looking at me crying and then the teacher.

"Hey! Camz what's wrong?" Lauren runs over, she sits next to me and wipes my face with the pads of her thumbs but it was no use, my tears kept falling.

"I found her crying like this she won't tell me what's wrong" the teacher lies, Lauren frowns looking at him and then me.

"No lolo! He was being mean" I cry, Lauren pulls me closer

"I wasn't, I was trying to find out why she was so upset" the teacher said, Lauren shook her head

"I would believe camila over you any day, I also heard you being horrible to her, so I suggest you apologise right now and stay the fuck away from her" Lauren said, I look at Lauren and feel my heart burst into butterflies as she stood up for me.

"You can not talk to a member of staff like that" he said, Lauren frowns

"You can't talk to a pupil the way you did" Lauren said, he shook his head getting up

"Fucking freaks" he mumbled, Lauren got up and pushed him

"What did you just say" she said, he rolls his eyes

"I said what did you just say!" She yells at him, I would usually want to stop something like this but Lauren just looked so hot, I slipped out of my headspace the moment she was getting angry I was going to stop her at first but you know.

"I said fucking freaks" the teacher said, Lauren then swung her hand back to hit him but I flew up stopping her.

"Lauren no!" I say, I look at her and she was beyond angry, she looked like she could murder him with one look.

"Get the fuck out of my sight, I swear to god I'm on the verge of killing you" Lauren said, he rolled his eyes and walks away.

"Lauren calm down" I say, she took some deep breaths slowly calming herself down

"There you are! Hey mila! Lauren found you" I hear I look at the girls, they get closer and see me trying to calm down Lauren. 

"What's going on?" Ally asked, Lauren looks at me and I softly shake my head for her not to tell them

"Nothing" Lauren grumbled, she walks to where I was sat before and packed up my things.

"I'm going to take camila home" Lauren said, I frown as did the others

"But there's still another lesson" Normani said, Lauren shrugs

"Don't care" she mumbled, she takes my hand and walks me to the car, I wave to the girls confused and they wave back also confused.

"Are you okay?" I ask Lauren, she nods

"Fine" she mumbled, I nod and get in the car when she opened my door

Lauren drives us to her house, she told her mom a lie that I felt sick so she took me home, her mom believed her and right now Lauren and I were cuddled up on her bed. Lauren finally calmed down and was now playing with my hair as I was hiding in her chest, I felt those butterflies again.

We didn't do much over Lauren's house, just cuddled and talked we watch a movie and that's it.

"I should get home" I say with a sigh, Lauren looks at me

"You could stay" she said, I wanted too

"No, I can't" I say, she pouts but nods and takes me home

When we were a few doors down from my house Lauren leans over kissing my cheek, my chest burst from happiness and my stomach filled with those damn butterflies again, my cheeks burned from my blush. 

I smile shyly and say goodbye Lauren smiles and said goodbye too and I went into my house.