12

Camilas pov

I was over Lauren's house and we were in her room, we were cuddled up talking I wasn't in a very good mood though, Lauren knew that.

"What's going on?" Lauren asked, i sigh and go to move but she holds me still

"Tell me" she said, I look at her and sigh

"Just...can I stay the night here?" I ask, she nods

"Yeh, I'll go tell my mom" she said, she seemed a little excited for our first sleep over, I thought I was the little. I giggle as Lauren rushes to get up but tries to act cool.

Lauren came back up and sits in front of me, she smiles and I smile back softly.

"My moms cool with it...you can wear my clothes if you want so you don't have to go back home today..is that the problem? Home issues?" She asked, i nod and she frowns but lays down next to me pulling me with her, I cuddle into her placing my head on her chest.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Lauren asked, i shook my head

"Okay, you don't have too, at least I know you're okay" she said, I smile and cuddle her closer.

"Hey! Let's go watch a movie downstairs, dinner should be done soon...do you want to get changed now so you're in more comfortable clothing?" Lauren asked, I nod and she takes my hand walking me to her closet.

"You can pick anything" she said, I grab a t-shirt and that's it lauren looks and I strip off, she turns her back. The t-shirt ended mid thigh, I turn Lauren back around and she smiles and I pick up my clothes, she takes them putting them in a basket.

"Let's go downstairs" she said, I nod and she takes my hand and we go to the lounge, we sit down and Lauren puts a movie on since her mom was cooking, her sister was playing, her bother was in his room and her dad was reading.

I cuddle Lauren as we watch the Disney movie. Soon everyone was called for dinner, we sit down and Lauren and her family talk as we eat.

"You enjoying that camila?" Clara asked, it was a home made pizza, I smile nodding and eating Lauren giggles with a wide smile and she rubs my back.

After dinner we watch some more tv, soon I was yawning and getting tired, so Lauren took me to her bed after I say goodnight to everyone.

"Here is a new toothbrush" she said, I smile and go brush my teeth, I wash my face and go back to Lauren's bed, she cuddles me and I smile moving as close as I can to her.

"Night Lolo" I say, she smiles wide

"Night Camz" she said, after a kiss on the head I feel asleep, the best night sleep I've ever had.