19

Camilas pov

I get to school and whimper at the noice and big crowds, I woke up little today and I was planning on still avoiding Lauren until I slipped even more at the big crowds and people. Then I rushed right to where I knew Lauren would be, she sees me and smiles wide.

"Camz!" She said, I whine and hide into her she holds me close

"Why in the world were you ignoring me and avoiding me?" She asked, I whine again

"I'm not mad I just want to know" Lauren said, I whimper and cover my ears, Lauren looks and frowns then realises.

"Are you little?" She asked, I nod softly and she sighed but nods I knew she wanted to talk

"Let's get you to homeroom so it's quieter" she said, I nod and I take her hand, I smile wide and wave at the girls and they wave back and Lauren takes me to homeroom.

I get my teddy out and my colouring stuff and colour with Lauren, she had her one arm around me as the other was holding a pen colouring in a picture with me.

"I missed you" Lauren said looking at me, I look at her and cuddle into her side she holds me closer and kisses the top of my head, the butterflies coming alive again in my stomach and a little blush on my cheeks.

"Don't avoid me again okay" she said, I nod and just focus on the colouring, soon the bell went and Lauren had to leave.

"Wait for me by the door I'll come get you for your next class" Lauren said, I nod and she kisses my cheek and I smile she smiles too and leave.

When the bell went signalling the end of homeroom, I did as Lauren said I waited for her by the door, she came and got me for my next lesson and told me to do the same thing at the end of it and I did.

Soon it was lunch and Lauren takes me to the table, I get my teddy and colouring stuff out and colour. 

"Camz, food" she said, I shook my head

"No what?" She asked, i shrug

"You don't have food?" She asked, I nod to say she's right, she got up.

"Stay" she said, I nod and she leaves and I watch where she goes then go back to colouring, I look at Dinah who's sat next to me and hold a pen to her, she smiles and colours with me until Lauren comes back, but that was a while so I ended up cuddling into Dinah, she was shocked but still wrapped her arm around me and I smile at her she smiles back.

"The fuck..." I hear quietly, I look and see Lauren I smile wide but she didn't smile back causing me to frown.

"Here's a sandwich, you have to eat, I also got you a banana and some juice" she said, I nod and Lauren wraps her arm around my waist pulling me into her, Dinah raised an eyebrow with a smirk and Lauren blush lightly looking away from her.

I eat and cuddle Lauren, Dinah was a good cuddler but Lauren just made me feel safe and protected, it was nicer to be in Lauren's arms than dinahs but for when Lauren's not here I now know Dinah is nice I hide into.

I ate all my lunch and smile at Lauren, she smiles back brushing the corner of my lips with the pads of her thumbs.

"Good girl" she said and kisses my cheek, I smile and go back to colouring

At the end of the day Lauren drove me to her house, I frown confused.

"You're staying with me today" she said, I nod and go to her room and grab a onesie, and hold it to Lauren she smiles and gets me into it. She then gets my pacifier and I smile wide taking it, she kisses my cheek. 

"I'm going to shower" she said, I nod and climb into her bed and wait for her, Lauren soon came back and she got dressed, my mouth dropped open when her dropped her towel which caused me to dropped my pacifier.

"Jesus" I whisper, Lauren looks catching me staring and I blush but I couldn't take my eyes off her

"What?" Lauren asked, I grab my pacifier off the bed and place it in my mouth so I wouldn't have to talk. Lauren giggles and gets dressed, she then comes and cuddled me in bed.

I soon fell asleep in her arms, I also now have memorised her boobs, which was nice.