2

Lauren's pov

I wake up to my alarm going off, groaning I reach over to my bedside table and turn it off. I get out of bed grabbing a towel, I walk to my bathroom that is connected to my bedroom and take a shower, I also wash my face, brush my teeth and do my hair and makeup after my shower as I'm in the bathroom.

After that I go back to my bedroom and chose my clothes for the day, I settled with black skinny jeans ripped at the knees, a black sweater and some black boots. I grab my backpack and everything I'll need for the day and made my way downstairs, I see my family sat around the table eating and talking and join them after I made myself some toast. After eating I grabbed my car Keys and made my way to school after saying goodbye to everyone.

When I got to school I parked my car and walked to my locker, as I was getting stuff I'll be needing my friends came over to me. Normani, Dinah, ally and Lucy.

We talked for a while mainly about what we did over the weekend, when the bell went we all went to our lessons.

At lunch we sat at a table laughing and joking about, school wasn't all to bad a bit boring but wasn't the worst.

After last lesson I went home and talked with my family for a while, we watched some tv and talked about our days and what's going on right now. When mom was finished making dinner we all sat around the table and ate still talking, Chris about football, Taylor about her friends and some gossip, mom and dad about work and me about school and my future.

After dinner I helped mom clean up a bit, I then went to get ready for bed. I took a shower, washed my face and brushed my teeth, I got into some more comfortable clothing for bed, joggers and a baggy t-shirt. I got into bed, texted my friends for a while, around a hour and half, watched some Netflix and YouTube, listened to music, read some of my book before I was finally able to fall asleep.