22

Lauren's pov

I wake up and see that I'm alone in bed for once, I frown getting up and see camila downstairs eating cereal and drinking a juice box, I walk over kissing her head.

"Good morning" I say and kiss her cheek, she smiles wide

"Good morning!" She said in her cute little baby voice, I smile kissing her cheek again and make some coffee and toast.

I sit next to camila eating and talking with her and my family, I then take camila upstairs and lay her on the bed.

"Mama bath!" She said, I nod

"Okay, I can give you a bath" I say, I grab a towel and take camilas hand walking to the bathroom

I run a bath and add some bubbles and bath toys, when it was full I strip camila and help her in the bath. I let her play as I wash her body, when she was clean I play with her for a while before getting her out. I lay her on the bed drying her and I kiss her belly and look up at her.

"Do You want to chose your clothes?" I ask, she smiles nodding, she gets up and goes to the closet she grabs a shirt of mine, some vans and black skinny jeans. I smile grabbing them and then camila also gave me a diaper, I look at her and she smiles wide.

"Come on then" I say, I get her onto the bed I put the diaper on her and then the clothes, the jeans made it obvious she was wearing the diaper though, but she seemed happy enough like that.

"My adorable little baby" i coo and kiss her cheek, she smiles wide giggling and I kiss her forehead and take her downstairs.

Camila cuddles me and I put some cartons on for her, we spent most of the day downstairs camila playing with some toys and watch cartoons.

"Lauren" Camila said, that's when I notice she's out of her headspace

"Yeh?" I ask, she gets up kissing my lips, I kiss her back and she smiles pulling back

"Take this diaper off me" she whispers, I giggle and take her upstairs

I undo the diaper and camila slips it off getting some underwear and putting them on. I get up kissing her again and she giggles, I push her onto the bed softly and deepen the kisses.

"Mmmm, Lauren, as much as i love this and that's a lot, stop" Camila said, I pull back and see her face completely red from her blushing so much.

"You okay?" I ask, she nods

"Yeh, just I don't want to get walked in on" she said, I nod licking my lips and kiss her one last time

"That's okay" I say, she smiles and I get off her and lay next to her

For the rest of the day we stayed in my room sharing kisses and cuddling