13

Lauren's pov

I wake up and see camila still asleep, I smile wide and kiss her head getting out of bed. I go downstairs and see my family at the table eating breakfast, I smile saying good morning and they do too.

"Where's camila?" Dad asked, I make myself some toast and coffee

"She's still sleeping, I'm going to get her wake up on her own since it's the weekend" I say, they nod and when my coffee and toast were done I sit with them and we talk about nonsense.

After my breakfast I go back upstairs to check on camila, the little girl was still asleep peacefully, she looked adorable. I get a towel and go take a shower, after that I brush my teeth, wash my face and go back to my bedroom, to no surprise camila was still asleep.

I get dried and dressed for the day, some blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and some grey heals, I do my hair and make up during this time camila woke up.

With a soft while camila sits up looking at me, she rubs her eyes and huffs causing me to chuckle, I look at her through the mirror with a smile.

"Good morning" I say, she rubs her eyes again holding her teddy close, I'm going to guess she's little.

I turn around in the chair and look at her, she had a cute pout and didn't seem to happy to be awake, though it was 10;30 in the morning now.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I ask, she nods and I walk over taking her hand and walking her downstairs.

"What do you want?" I ask, she thinks

"Pop tart?" She asked, I smile nodding

"Yes, we have those" I say, she smiles and I make her some pop tarts, I also get her a glass of juice.

"Here you go, eat up" I say, she smiles and eats

"How old are you?" I ask, she looks at me as she eats, I don't think she even knew because she just looks at me, though she did seem extremely young.

"You don't know?" I ask, she shook her head

"That's okay" I say, she keeps eating, she seemed to be around 2-4 around that age.

After camilas breakfast I took her back upstairs, she brushed her teeth and I did her hair. I don't think she was old enough to take a shower on her own, I didn't want to over step by giving her a bath,  I will need to talk to big camila about her boundaries.

"What do you want to wear?" I ask, she looks at my closet and grabs one of my meany hoodies, I smile and nod.

"Okay, what about pants?" I ask, she shook her head

"No pants?" I ask, she shook her head

"Okay, but only because it's the weekend" I say, she smiles and pulls the t-shirt off, I made sure to only look at her face as I helped put the hoodie on, it covered everything which was good.

"What do you want to do?" I ask, she looks at me and makes grabby hands

"You want to be picked up?" I ask, she nods and I pick her up and she wraps her arms and legs around me.

"Cartoons?" She asked, I nod

"Yes, we can watch cartoons" I say, she smiles and puts her head on my shoulder

"Thank you mama" she said, I go wide eyed but smile wide, she called me mama that means she trusts me fully, I was super happy about that because I wanted her to fully trust me.

"It's okay baby" I say, I walk her downstairs and we cuddle watching cartoons

This is basically all we did, watch cartoons, camila would play with some of Taylor's toys, she took a nap midday, she ate all of her dinner and even a snack, she was a really well behaved little girl.

"Okay, you're getting sleepy, bedtime" I say, camila nods and I pick her up, she wraps herself around me and I take her upstairs, we brush our teeth and get into bed.

"Good night Camz" I say, she cuddles me

"Night mama" she said, I smile wide and kiss her head, camila was soon fast asleep as were I.