16

Camilas pov

I was in school and I came in the back entrance today, yesterday I knew what I had got feelings for Lauren and I didn't want to upset her by telling her, so I'm going to stay away from her all day.

-Lauren's pov-

"Hey guys have you seen camila?" I ask the girls as I hadn't seen her and she hasn't came to me yet and it's almost homeroom.

"No" Dinah said, the others shaking their heads, i sigh and look around to try and find her

"Maybe shes just sick or something so she's not coming in" ally said, I sigh because camila would come in sick or not, she wouldn't want to be home with her parents.

I bite my lip starting to get worried what if her parents did something, what if she's hurt. I start to panic but don't show it on the outside not wanting to worry the girls too, maybe she's already in her homeroom i went to go check but the bell went causing me to sigh, I'll see her at lunch or find her.

-camilas pov-

It was lunch and the day had been really boring without Lauren, I had no one to talk too, no one to colour with, no one to cuddle it was really boring.

At lunch I went to the library and sat at the back on a table, I got a book to read and I also got my teddy and colouring book and pens out. I cuddled my teddy as I read and coloured it did make the time go a little faster, but also because it was so quiet I was thinking a lot.

What if Lauren was worried that something happened to me? Does she even care I'm not with her? Has she even noticed? What if she doesn't care? What if she hadn't noticed? What if she is worried and when she sees me she'll be mad at me?

I shake my head trying to clear my thoughts and continue to read the book in front of me, when I got bored with the book I coloured and went between reading and colouring until the bell for last lesson went.

-Lauren's pov-

I spent all of lunch trying to find camila but couldn't it's not last lesson and I hadn't seen her all day, maybe she wasn't in but I hope it's not because something happened, I hope she's okay.

The entire of the last lesson that day I was thinking about camila, reasons why she wasn't in or why she hasn't read my texts or called me to tell me, what if something bad had happened?

The end of the day I just drove home and went right to bed hoping camila was okay.

-camilas pov-

I watched Lauren's car drive off and sighed, I walked home and went to bed thinking of Lauren, if she's mad, or sad, if she even cared. I also though of how her lips felt, they were soft on my cheek so maybe they'll be soft on my lips too. I shook my head because i shouldn't be thinking of Lauren that way, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.