20

Lauren's pov

I wake up and see camila still asleep, it was the weekend so I'm going to get her sleep in, plus she looks adorable. I get up and go downstairs making some toast and a coffee, I talk to my family as we eat and then I hear little footsteps and a smile crossed my face, I look to see a sleepy camila walking down in her dinosaur onesie.

"Good morning" I say, she sits on my lap and cuddles me I cuddle her back

"Morning" she mumbled, I smile and kiss her cheek

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask, she looks at me then steals a piece of my toast and eats that with a smile, I smile and kiss her forehead.

When camila finished the piece of toast she got off my lap and wondered back upstairs, I take my plate to the sink and finish my coffee and follow camila upstairs. I see her naked going through my closet, I close the door and she looks behind her and then back into my closet.

"So...are you big or little?" I ask, I look at her ass and raise and eyebrow and she went on her tippy toes and then back to her feet causing it to jiggle a bit.

"Big" Camila said, I nod and slightly pout when she put a pair of my jeans on, she then out a t-shirt of mine on and looks at me.

"Ok" I mumble, she smiles and walks to the bathroom and I get changed and follow her, I see her brushing her teeth and I do the same. When camila goes to leave the bathroom I grab her hand and pull her back, she frowns and I smile and looks at me confused.

"I like you" I say, I see the massive smile come over her face and I leave the bathroom

"Wait! In what way?" Camila chases after me

"In a way where i want to take you on a date" I say, she smiles

"So will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" I ask, she nods her head with a big smile

"Awesome" I say struggling to keep my cool

For the rest of the day camila and I were smiley messes, though no one asked anything of it just gave us looks.

When it was finally time to go to bed camila had slipped in her head space from tiredness, I have her a bubble bath and put her in some pyjamas. She fell asleep quite quickly and I took that time to shower, I got into some sleeping clothes and cuddled camila in bed also falling asleep quite quickly.