0.1

"Omg Lou, today's the day" my mum said through tears, standing in the train station

My whole family was here, Nick and Johnny my older brothers, my Mum and my Dad. There was one person missing; my other older brother, Simon.

Simon and I have always been the closest growing up, always with each other even though the age difference was 8 years. He moved to London when he was 20 and I was only 12 and it broke my heart. He comes home every year for Christmas, my birthday and that's it.

I turned 20 a few weeks ago and decided I needed a fresh start, being at home had become toxic, my friends were fake, my ex boyfriend was horrible to me and I needed out of Hempstead, Herefordshire. So after begging my parents for a month and agreeing to move in with Simon, here I was at the train station ready to start the rest of my life.

"The 2 o'clock train to London is leaving in 5 minutes, please make your way onto the train" As we heard that over the speakers my mother broke down and gave me a huge hug "I'm going to miss you so much, my little girl is growing up" all while crying into my neck.

"I'll be fine mum, I'll phone all the time and I'm with Simon, it'll be okay, i'm also not that far away" I pull away from the hug, hug the rest of my family and then make my way into the train. I didn't have much with me because I was going to get most of it in London and Simon says he's got the spare bedroom all decorated and furnished for me.

——————Time skip to London—————-

The train finally pulled into London only 30 minutes later (the train isn't that far away at all) so I texted Simon to tell him I'm here

Lucy: Hi Si, that's me here xx
Si <3: okay Lou, Tobi and I will be there soon xx
Lucy: okay thank you xx

I've never actually met any of Simons friends apart from JJ, they make YouTube videos together and have like 10 million subscribers, it's insane. They're in this group called The Sidemen and they all live in one massive house, which will now also be my house (A/N: FOR THE BOOK, PRETEND THEY ALL LIVE TOGETHER APART FROM HARRY) I'm so proud of Simon, he's came so far from making videos in his little room at home.

As I stepped outside the train station the cold air blew across my face and I shivered a little, it was cold like usual UK weather. Just as I turned the corner I seen Si and Tobi pull up.

Simon came running over and picked me up into a big hug and spun me around. Finally he placed me down smiling a big cheesy grin.

"It's good to see you too Si, I've missed you lots" I giggled. Tobi then came over and gave me a hug and introduced himself, he's really small, smaller than I thought but then again Simon is really really tall. Unlike me I'm only 5ft 3.

"Right Lou, let's get your stuff in the boot of the car and get you to your new home, we are having a party tonight so get ready for it when we get there". Simon interrupted the conversation I was having with Tobi about apple juice. "Okay Si, thank you"

———time skip to the house——-

We pulled into the driveway and the house was MASSIVE, a lot bigger than I thought. Simon and Tobi grabbed my stuff and we made our way to the front door.
As we walked in I was greeted with 4 boys in the kitchen making a lot of noise. They heard us enter the house and all waited until we entered the kitchen.

I hid behind Simon due to the fear of meeting 4 strangers "you'll be fine" simon turned round and smiled.

The 4 strangers turned into 3 as JJ came running over and picked me up into a big bear hug and spun me round while jumping up and down. "Lucy!! I've not seen you in fucking ages" he laughs and puts me down "Hi Jide, i've missed you lots, nice to see you've got taller" he ruffled my hair and i went on to meet the rest of the sidemen.

I met the boys one by one, first being a smaller boy with big eyebrows also known as Vik, he seemed sweet "nice to finally meet tiny minter" he smiled.

Then it was another smaller boy in gym clothes and kind of ginger hair, his name is Ethan "nice to meet you lucy"

Then I met a tall boy with a dark beard who seems like he's simons age, his name is Josh "good to meet you lucy, fresh faces are always great round here" he laughed giving me a hug.

"Aw my little Lou isn't so little anymore" JJ said as he pulled me into the hug. "Could say the same about you Jj"

"You gotta get ready Lou, you can get to know the boys later, i'll give you a tour" Simon smiled ushering me away from the boys, he's never let me meet the boys apart from Jj due to being so overprotective

Simon showed me to my room which was next to Tobi's and Ethan's. My room was amazing, Simon got it decorated for me with grey walls, a dark grey carpet and a big black bed in the corner. There was a black desk at the other corner and then my walk in wardrobe opposite. Next to the wardrobe was a unit and a tv up on the wall. I had cow print bedding on my bed with a grey throw and a couple pillows. I absolutely loved it.

I chucked my suitcase on my bed and sat down next to it. I couldn't believe I was in London and I was staying. "Simon this is amazing, thank you so much. You didn't have to do all this" I finally spoke out while Simon just stood there watching

"Hey Lou, it's okay, you deserve it. I'm so glad you decided to move here, it'll be so so good. Now let's go see the rest of the house".

He showed me the kitchen properly this time, my cupboard and slot in the fridge, then the living room, the cinema room, the gym, swimming pool, garden and everyone else's bedrooms so I knew where everyone was. This house is just amazing.

We made it back to my room and I was left alone to get ready for the party.

I went for a shower to freshen up. Grabbing my speaker and my phone I put on some Harry Styles and went for my shower.

After 15 minutes I got out the shower and wrapped a towel round my head and then round my body and made my way back to my room. Just as I stood out of the bathroom there was a knock at my door. "Come in"

It was Tobi "Oh shit sorry Lucy, I was just coming to ask what drink you'd like and what pizza you'd like" he hid behind the door as I was only in a towel.

"Tobi you can come in now, I've got my dressing gown on" he stepped into my room and gave me a smile

"ehh just a cheese pizza please and I drink anything, pretty much so vodka, gin and cider and stuff, so anything will do" I was a plain boring girl I'll tell you that

"Okay no worries, how long will you be, everyone's coming round in 30 minutes" he replied

"I'll be out in 30 then, thank you Tobi" just like that he smiled and walked back out.

My phone vibrated so I went to check it
Text from Simon <3
Lou, u okay? X
L: yeh? Why x
S: just checking up on you, quite a lot of people are coming tonight so if you feel nervous just stay with me, you'll get to meet my girlfriend Talia though, she's so excited to see you x
L: I'll be fine Si don't worry and yay I can't wait to meet her, love you x
S: love you too angel x

I put my phone on charge and put some more music on, this time it being don't play by KSI and Anne Marie. I picked out my outfit, which happened to be some black flares and a spaghetti strap red top. I curled my hair and put on some concealer and mascara, I decided not to do much makeup as I was too tired and couldn't be arsed to be honest. Just as I finished with my eyebrows there was a knock at my door "come in"

Simon walked in and sat on my bed "you ready?"

"Yeah Si, let's go"

As so the party began