0.3

Lucy's POV:
"Boys this is my little sister, Lucy. She's moved to London and will be living here for however long she wants" Simon finally spoke up.

"Lucy, this is Harry, he's also in the sidemen, this one is Callum but call him Lux and the other one is also Callum, or Calfreezy, Freezy or Cal".
"Cal is fine, it's nice to meet you" he stepped forward and opened his arms for a hug. I hugged him "nice to meet you too, you're really tall". He laughed and nodded his head. I then hugged Lux and Harry and then every 5 minutes more people turned up, I forgot most of their names but there was; Gib, Chris, manny, reeves, Theo, gee and chip or josh whatever we preferred, and a lot more people I've never met, all being youtubers.

The night started to get more get more fun as it went on, JJ was drunk after two drinks and was dancing around like an idiot. I had had about 3 drinks of vodka lemonade and they were very strong, I was kind of drunk but I wasn't JJ drunk. The loud music was vibrating the house and it was great.

I sat down at the kitchen island to grab some food when someone came over and sat next to me, it was Cal.
"Hi little one, why you sitting all alone?" He asked
"Hi big one, I don't know anyone and I can't find Simon so I've resorted to eating food as a distraction" he laughed at my reply, as I was mocking the name he called me.
"Ah cheeky, just like your brother, I like it, you do know people, you know the sidemen, me and lux, you can come and speak to us whenever, and Simon went off with Talia to his bedroom so I wouldn't disturb them" he said all this while staring into my eyes with a cheeky smile on his face. I almost choked on my pizza when he said that last bit.
"I barely know you or the sidemen but thank you, you don't seem drunk?" He seemed stone cold sober.
"I haven't found a drinking buddy yet, wanna play beer pong with lux and Harry?" Before I could reply he grabbed my hand and led me over to the table where lux and Harry were setting the game up.

"Okay before we start, Lucy there's a twist, there's challenges for us to do underneath the cups, is that okay?" Lux said to me
"Yeah sure, can't be that bad" I was kinda drunk so I didn't care. They all laughed and we got started.

Cal was the first to throw and he missed, Harry missed and then it was me, I got it in the middle one. Cal cheered and pulled me into a hug while Harry and lux groaned. Harry downed the drink of whatever it was and lux read out the challenge. "Take a shot of sambuca each, aw fuck off".
Im glad I don't have to do that. The boys took their shots without much complaints and we got back to the game. After a few misses Lux got it in one of our cups and Cal decided to down the drink. He picked up the challenge and his face kind of lit up. "Kiss your team mate" he looked at me with fear as he said this.

"Well I'm glad we don't have to kiss Lux" Harry said laughing.

"You sure you are okay with it because if not we won't do it" cal said to me with a lot of care. "I don't mind, a dare is a dare Freezy"

So he pulled me in closer to him and cupped my face with his hands, I placed my hands on his back. He closed his eyes and slowly brought my face closer to him, our lips connected and everyone in the room started wooing at us. It wasn't just a small kiss, it was a proper kiss, before it got heated cal pulled away and smiled at me.

"Well then, let's keep the game going" His cheeks were flushed and I could bet mine were too.

And just like that, the game continued

Through the whole game Cal kept smiling at me or lightly touching my hand, and everytime one of us got one he'd give me a hug. It was weird but it was nice, he was definitely drunk by the end of the game but so was I.