0.2

I walked down the stairs to some loud music but not that many people, I looked up to Simon with a confused look on my face
"The rest will be here in 10" well that answers my question, I just nodded to reply to him

I walked into the kitchen and was wrapped into a hug by someone I did not know, turns out it was Talia and she was beautiful. She was wearing a black silky dress and her makeup was beautiful. "Omg Lucy I'm so glad I have finally met you, you look beautiful" she screamed at me. I smiled back "thank you, I'm so happy to meet you, I've heard so much about you, and you look so good" I can already tell we were going to be friends.

I was introduced to the other girl that had turned up, Freya, Josh's girlfriend. She was also beautiful

We all sat and had some pizza and then the door bell rang, Simon went to answer it and walked in with 3 boys. One of them really caught my eye, he was tall and had a buzz cut, he was wearing a yellow kind of cream tartan pair of trousers, a white turtleneck and a matching blazer, he looks so good.

Callum's POV:
I woke up to Harry telling me that we had a party to get ready for, something to do with Minters sister or something, I honestly didn't listen.

"Okay boggo, you go shower first"

I lived with Harry and Lux, my two best mates for the past 6 or 7 years. We knew each other so well and they're just class.

I didn't even know Simon had a sister to be honest

I scrolled through instagram for a bit and then went for my shower as I was getting distracted.

"why we going to this party again?" I asked entering the kitchen fully ready, Harry wasn't there but Lux was, scrolling through his phone.

"Simons sister has moved to London and is living with them and they wanted to throw a welcome party or something" lux replied looking up from his phone "sounds like fun, cheers bro"

I headed back to my room to put on some aftershave and then went back to sit with Lux until Harry was ready.

3 minutes later Harry comes through wearing jeans and a t-shirt, never dresses fancy that boy.

——time skip to the sidemen house—-

"I can't wait to get drunk lads this is gonna be sick" Harry jumped about in excitement as we walked up to the door. "Yeah mate" I replied
Lux rung the door bell and 2 seconds later Simon was at the door smiling, "in you come boys, nice to see you all".

We followed Simon into the kitchen and there was around 10 people sitting around the kitchen. I knew everyone of them apart from the blonde girl sitting between Freya and Talia. She must be Simons sister and she's bloody beautiful, not what i would expect from a Minter sibling.