1.0

lucy's pov:

I woke up before Cal, he was fast asleep with his arms around me. I tried to get up but he pulled me back in. "Stay" he whispered through sleepiness. "I need the toilet but I'll be back I promise" He let me go and I headed to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair and headed to get a drink from the kitchen. Lux was awake and eating some cereal "Morning Luxy" I said a new nickname for him, "goodmorning wee one, how was your night?" he looked up from his phone.

"I had a good time yeah, what's your plans for today?" I filled two glasses up with water. "I think we're filming a sidemen video today so we will be coming back with you if that's alright" he smiled. "Ofcourse, I'm gonna go back to Cal" I headed back and Cal was still sleeping.

I placed his glass of water on his bedside table, took a big drink of mine and placed it next to his. I grabbed my phone and joined him back in his bed.

Text from Liam:
Liam: lucy, i need to talk to you! please i miss you
Liam: i miss you, come back lucy please
Liam: i promise i'll do better please i miss you
Liam: answer me
What
The
Fuck
Not him, anyone but him.

little backstory to liam:
Liam is Lucy's psycho, abusive, controlling ex. He's one of the reasons she left home but she doesn't want anyone to know that. He's a bully, he would hit Lucy and control her entire life. Simon doesn't know about it at all, he just knows he was a bit psycho. He hadn't contacted her since she left him.

Back to the story:

I dropped my phone on the bed and tensed up.

Anyone but Liam

"You okay?" fucking hell, i forgot he was there. "Yeh yeh i'm fine" I replied trying not to cry.

Cal picked up my phone and read the text. "Lucy, who is Liam?" he sounded angry more than anything. I started crying now and Cal noticed.

"Lucy! what's wrong?" he tried to turn me around to look at him but I refused. "Lucy please, talk to me, who's Liam and why are you crying?" he tried to be more forceful this time grabbed my arm to turn me around.

"Cal please let go of me" I kept my head down, ignoring eye contact. I don't want to bring the memories of Liam up.

"Talk to me Lou, cmon" He let go and sat up next to me. "Speak to me" he rubbed my back.

"he's m-my ex" i spoke through tears. "he's the reason i left home and moved to London" i admitted. I started crying even more and Cal brought me into a hug. "What did he do?" he asked.

I explained everything to Cal and had stopped crying. We were lying down with me cuddling into his shoulder hiding my face as he rubbed my back. He was so angry and upset that someone could be so horrible to me, he said I need to tell my brother but I can't, not right now. I was finally free from Liam and happy and safe here. Simon doesn't need to worry

After about 5 minutes of cuddling there was a knock at the door. "Come in lad" Cal lifted up his head but I kept mine down, I know i'd look terrible. I could hear that it was Harry. "We're leaving in 20 minutes to go film, you're in the video freezy..... uhhh is she okay?" he stopped and sounded worried. "Yeah she's okay, we'll be out in 15, thanks bog" Harry left the room and I sat up.

We got ready and headed out into the kitchen hand in hand. "You both ready to go" Lux asked without lifting his head from his phone. Cal said yeah and we headed down to the garage to get in Harry's car.

—- time skip to sdmn house —-

We walked into the house and I headed straight for my room, I didn't want to speak to anyone. Liams got me so upset when he shouldn't have because he's at home and I'm in London.