0.7

Cal's POV:

I stormed out the living room and headed to the kitchen. Why the fuck would he bring that up the fucking idiot. He knows what happened and how shit it was and for him to do that, what a dick. He's meant to be one of my best mates

"Cal, calm down yeah?" Lux spoke, great he followed me. "Lux fuck off yeah?" I shouted back, mimicking him. I needed to be alone right now, Simons just set something off and I'm going to cause shit if I don't calm down. "Let's go outside Cal cmon" even though Lux was as drunk as me, his sober side came through as always.

I followed Lux out the back door into their garden and took a seat on some weird chair. "Talk to me Freezy, why did you storm out like that?" Lux spoke up, sitting opposite me.

He knew what happened with my ex so I don't get why he's asking me. "You know what happened Lux, the fuck you asking for" tears started welling up in my eyes. I hurt that girl so bad because of one fucking mistake.

"It was ages ago Cal, aren't you over it all now" he replied. It hurts me everyday knowing what I did to that poor girl. "Lux, i'm haunted everyday with guilt knowing how badly I hurt her, and Simon just thinks it's alright to bring that up, it's embarrassing" I won't lie, I like Lucy so, she's amazing but I'm too terrified, I can't hurt anyone else.

Lux sat next to me and pulled me into a hug, I started sobbing into him and he rubbed my back as if to say it was going to be okay. "Hey Cal, calm down yeh, you and Si can talk about this tomorrow" he whispered. I nodded through tears and sobs. "Can you take me to see Lucy, I have to apologise". She won't have a clue why I've stormed out like that. "Ofcourse" he replied and we stood up and made our way back into the house.

I got to her door and went in, she was sitting on the bed, her eyes were swollen and her face was stained with tears. Why is she upset? has someone done something?

Lucy's POV:

"Hi" I spoke up as Cal came in. "Sit down Cal" I patted the space next to me on the bed. He came over and sat down. "I'll give you guys a minute, come get me if you need me" Tobi said and walked out the room.

"I'm sorry about Simon Cal, I don't know what happened but clearly it's a touchy subject and Simon should know better" I smiled at him but he couldn't look me in the eyes. "You wanna talk about it Cal?" I asked, he nodded

"Why are you crying Lucy?" he asked, speaking for the first time since he came in. "I got angry at Si and I cry when I'm angry" telling him the truth, he nodded.

"umm so about why I stormed out, I'm sorry first of all, I acted like a kid and with a drink in me I tend to show my emotions more" he spoke "About a year ago I was in a relationship with a girl, her name is Alice. We were together for 2 years, one night we got into an argument and I got up in the middle of the night, went to a club and slept with a random girl" I was shocked, he had tears rolling down his face. "I couldn't face myself with what I done, I ruined my entire relationship with someone I wanted to spend my life with and it broke my heart knowing I was about to break hers, I didn't go back to the flat, I came here, to Simon. He is one of my best mates so I didn't know where else to go. I explained everything to him, he let me stay the night and I went back and told Alice everything. She took her stuff, left and I've never heard from her since" He was now properly crying, I didn't know what to do really "I don't know why I've told you this, but it explains why I stormed out"

I just pulled him into a hug, I didn't know what to say, he looked so broken over this. It's shitty what he done and he knows that. "Cal, what you done is shitty but it was a while ago and done out of anger, I know if you could you would make it up to her, I'll speak to Simon tomorrow about it" He just nodded and continued to silently cry into my shoulder.

A/N short chapter, sorry :) i don't really know where I'm going with this story but I'll think of something!

so yeah, cal cheated on his ex girlfriend and decided to tell lucy, hope it's not too confusing!