0.8

Cals POV:

I just sat there cuddling into Lucy as she held me while I cried. I didn't want to ever tell the story of what I done to anyone again, especially to someone I hardly know.

She was drawing circles in my back with her finger and just allowed me to let everything out, the anger, the guilt, the sadness. Then there was a knock on the door "come in" she spoke up.

I looked up and Lux walked in "are you guys coming back down, Simons away to Talia's for the night, she didn't want him to be here this drunk" Lucy looked at me and I smiled "Give us a minute Lux, thank you" she spoke up. He left the room

"Cmon let's go back downstairs, come to the bathroom" I followed her to the bathroom, she got a face cloth and put some cold water on it and brought it up to my face. She started rubbing my eyes gently "what you doing?" i asked, confusion taking over me. She giggled "This will make your eyes look not swollen and calm the redness down" ah that makes sense, I just nodded.

Once she was done, she done the same thing to her face and then grabbed my hand and we went back into her bedroom, before we got to the door she stopped and turned around to face me. She then gave me a hug and squeezed tightly, I returned the hug "what was that for?" i asked. "A thank you" she replied smiling. "For what? I should be the one thanking you?" I said. She just giggled, fuck her giggle is so cute. "oh wait, one more thing"

She turned to face me again but this time instead of giving me a hug, she placed her hands around my neck and went onto her tip toes. She pulled me in closer and connected our lips together, I closed my eyes and accepted the kiss. It was better than the kiss we had during beer pong because this time it meant something. Butterflies grew in my stomach, I placed my hands on the bottom of her back and pulled her in closer to me, relaxing more into the kiss. She finally pulled away "sshh don't tell anyone, I wanted a kiss to remember this time" she said with a big grin on her face. I laughed "thank you Lucy" I spoke up before we walked out the room, she smiled and grabbed my hand and lead us back downstairs to the rest of the party.

Lucy's POV:

That was amazing, I don't even know if I like Cal but in the moment that was just needed. It felt so natural and I can't deny, he's a great kisser. Seeing him so upset infront of me after only knowing me for a few weeks really meant something to me. He was a lot more soft than I thought, the toughness is just an act to hide his emotions. Tobi was right this whole time.

Once back in the living room everyone gave us a smile and we sat next to Tobi and Ethan on the big couch.
Ethan: "you two good now yeah?"
Lucy: "yeah thank you Behz" cal just nodded
Tobi: "Lucy, come with me for 5 minutes" he put his hand out and I took it and followed him.

He took us outside "everything alright Tobez" I asked, worry taking over me. "Yeah just wanted to make sure you're okay and that Cal is good" got to love tobi, the angel. "Yeah i'm good, Cals a bit hurt but I think I cheered him up a fair bit" I said with a wink at the end. "Lucy Minter! what did you do?!" Tobi laughed pretending to be protective. "Just a kiss, to make sure I remember it this time" I giggled. Tobi started laughing while shaking his head. "I hate you" he laughed. "Yeah but you don't though"

"cmon back inside we go" he placed his hand out for me to take and we went back inside. Everyone was sitting on the couches having conversations with eachother. I grabbed myself and Cal a drink before going back to the group.

"Thank you" Cal said as I handed him the solo cup with vodka lemonade in it. I smiled in return. When i sat down he put his around around the back of my neck and pulled me in closer to him.

The rest of the night consisted of conversations, Harry having a go at Lux every half an hour, JJ passed out on a beanbag and just having a good laugh. I can't remember ever going to my bed.