𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1- 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

A/N- y/n= your name

June 28th, 2006

"Billieee!! Let's goo"

"I'm coming Mel! Where are we going"

"to the park. DUH!"

~~~~~

Melanie and Billie were always best friends.
They would always play with each other and be together twenty-four seven. Everything one did the other one did too. They would always be by each other's side. No matter the occasion they were always together. They were like sisters from different misters. quirky but true. They never left each others side. It was like they were twins. Nothing separated them. Even if they had arguments they would always come running back to each other in no time.
They were happy children. Living their best childhoods. No One ever ruined that. they would always be there for each other. For example, if one of them were getting bullied the other one would of stood up for them.
Luckily for Melanie , Billie would always be the one sticking up for her. Billie didn't care how much trouble it got her in. She didn't care about the consequences. She only cared if Melanie was safe. Nothing else would change that.

November 8th 2012

Melanie POV
"No one likes you. She doesn't like you. She's just friends with you because your mums are friends. Billie hates you so much. haha" the little boy screamed in my face making my eyes start stinging. No longer after he stopped laughing. I looked up confused but what My view was made me giggle

I saw that Billie tripped the little boy making him fall face first onto the ground. he was crying on the floor.
"MOMMY!" He screamed out of his lungs making me and Billie laugh. She took my hand and we ran away

After running and hiding in the playground Billie turned around, she had a worried look on her face.
"What's wrong bil" I said giving her a sad look
"What they said wasn't true. You know that" she looked angry
"Yeah..."I smiled
"Please believe me I'm her to protect you" she looked upset
"Of course I believe you" I laughed and jumped in her arms.

~~~~~~

A/n : hello bestie!! I just wanted to see if y'all like this book so far. Yes it's only the first chapter and this is only the before story. So this means its just for y'all to know how close they were tbf. Tbh idek. I really tried my best so please enjoy besties!