𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

A/n: I'm nice so y'all get 2 chapters 🙄☝🏼

Present day : first day back

Melanie's POV

i woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned. I tried to go back to sleep but at the end I knew I would of still have to wake up to 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍. I rolled over and rubbed my eyes. I took my phone and turned the alarm off. Took my phone off charge and checked the time.
6:05
5 more minutes? I said to myself but my mind was already too awake to go back to sleep. I groaned getting even more annoyed.

I saw my phone light up, with a few messages from my only best friend, Jennifer, so of course I answered.

Messages :

Straight bestie <3: wake yo ass up

Straight bestie <3: you readyyy??

Straight bestie <3: I'm pickin' you up in like an hour so get yo ass up I don't wanna be late on our first day back!

Straight bestie <3: bestie I stg if ur not up rn I'm gonna be hella mad! Come onnnn

Me: I'm upppp, Chill out girl

Straight bestie <3: good now go get ready whore

~~~~~~~~~

I groaned and finally stood up after ten minutes. I brushed my teeth. Woke up my brothers who's 2 years younger than me. Put some light make up on. And put on this outfit:

Something casual nothing to bright to stand out

Something casual nothing to bright to stand out . I was happy with the outfit but remembering it's my 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 day back today. First day back to 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍.  Why is it hell you might be asking?

Billie fucking eyelash O'Connell

She made my school experience horrible. She was the one who made my school, living hell. She was the one making me cry every night before school. She was the reason I faked being sick so I didn't have to see her. So she wouldn't look at me. So she wouldn't laugh at me. So she would beat me.
She told me if I ever told anyone there would be consequences and she'll make sure that's the last time I'll ever see her.
I hate it. I hate 𝒉𝒆𝒓. I hate her so much. I wished for myself to be gone never her. Even though she made me feel like this. I never forgot about our past.
Our friendship.

Maybe I am scared, but she's gave me bruises and scars from a year ago which haven't disappeared yet. They still hurt till this day. I just wish every night what life would of been like if we stayed the same. If no one changed for the popularity and for the friends.